AIFF Champions Cup 2017

1235»

Comments

• The real AGThe real AG 3324 Points
    edited April 2017
    Were you dropped on your head as a child? Because that would explain a lot.

So anyone who does NOT work within Indian football equates to that person having no interest in Indian football? I will leave it up to the others to see the absurdity of such a statement.

You know nothing about me. So don't make up nonsense because I don't work for IMG or any-other American employer. My association with Premier League is as a fan of the club I support and through relevant contacts that gets me information from the club I support and other clubs.

I could go on but I find it difficult to dumb down my questions to a level that you understand.

@Admin This is a very relevant example of thread where people like @goalkeepar spam, thus taking away any intelligent conversation that can happen to educate and understand others who may come to this site for such a reason. I, I am sure like others, have stayed away from IFN because too often relevant pages are spammed by incoherent nut-jobs that resort to personal attacks on other IFN members when they voice an opinion that does not tune in with theirs. I completely understand everyone has a right to voice their opinion but surely, this among other episodes enlighten why perhaps this forum has not been able to further enhance or educate other members with issues surrounding Indian football.

And all because I asked why he was attacking other members who voice a different opinion. You will have noticed that he has still not given an answer and has continued to delve on his (lack) of intelligence with ridiculous claims and personal attacks.

@goalkeepar I have been civil to an extent because with the sort of replies I get from you, I can only imagine you are around 12 years old. So once again, why do you feel the need to attack other members rather than coming up with a reply that can contribute to the site.
    deepakcgopiajeesh
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29575 Points
    @Admin: @goalkeepar needs to be reined in....a joke once or twice adds spice to the forum but again using abusive language against anybody (in the guise of criticising them) cannot go on for ever....@goalkeepar: I had recently said that you had matured a lot during the last year but you seem hell bent on disproving me

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29216 Points
    @thebeautifulgame Wow man Wow. This above person have been been doing personal attacks on me. just count how any abusing words he has used against me I have kept my calm and replayed to him without using any abusive words. and please also see who started this first if I have done any personal attacks on anyone they don't seemed ho be effected but this guy comes out on nowhere and starting calling me names and he is saying I have spammed this forum for 3 years and not have contributed anything while he did great contributions.
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29575 Points
    'Go back to your mome (Aunty ji) before @Lokeshchandindia expose you to the world'---this is not abuse? Plus you have made many accusations against him (and many other people on this forum) without  substantiating them...you haven't proved (and neither has lokesh or any other person) that they work for IMG or any other American employer and that they have a hidden agenda to tarnish the image of the I-League....just because some guys don't seem to affected by your personal attacks does not mean that other people cannot criticise you...It seems, and I cannot stress this enough, that criticism or voicing a different opinion is a different matter altogether from abusing someone/using cuss words/making personal, or derogatory comments about him...now let's move on and discuss matters relevant to this thread
    munna219777
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29216 Points
    Last thing I want to say is I live in a free county and have right to criticize what is wrong. Please don't get offended by what I say cause my nature is like that. I don't intend to hart anyone if anyone feels that i did personal attacks on them then a am sorry. But I won't stop criticising the people who have the sinister thoughts of destroying our National league.
    karenesudhakar2050deepakc
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
     C'mon guys. Please refrain from making personal and disparaging comments. The significance of this Thread and entire purpose of IFN gets lost.
    Carbon_14
  • shubham_northeasternshubham_northeastern Dimapur,Nagaland1245 Points
    I thought Champions' Cup Participants have been announced...but what I see...*sigh*
    munna219777
  • its good that way.. we are relying on him too much