India in Asian Games 2018

Comments

• usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    we can accept losses ,but not first round and when you are seeded player
    deepumunna219777
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    In Kabaddi,I still, feel we should have won both the matches.

Poor team Selection and then poor starting xi selection in Men's team cost us the match.

Guys like Galladhari Mallesh and Raju Lal Chaudhary were selected(never heard of these names) in place of experience players like Surjeet Singh and Surender Nada(both have 5star rating point in Pro Kabbadi)and apart from that they are genuinally world class in my opinion.

Guys like Maninder,Nitin Tomar we're excluded and idiots like RISHANK we're selected.

In women's side,we let go of 13-8 lead slip.Doing basic things wrong at crucial time cost us the match.
    Some idiotic decisions,Defender attempting persuit, when you are down to 2 in a do or die raid,whereaswas your prime raider is still left,even  in the last raid defender attempting the last raid when you are supposed to get 2 points,is idiotism beyond belief.

Another thing which I have noticed is that many of female athletes look overweight be it any sports.This needs to be worked on drastically.

Be it Kabaddi,Archery, Basketball, Volleyball, Table Tennis,Shooting and even in games like Hockey.I can name also if anybody has a different opinion.

Our girls don't look like professional athlethes which is very bad considering the level which we are playing on.

munna219777namewtheldfootydipdeepu[Deleted User]archaksparta
  • munna219777munna219777 28514 Points
    Archery and Gymnastics has been a disappointment so far. I was watching one Hindi News channel where anchor was promoting Deepa Karmakar as "Queen of Olympics" and Deepika Kumari as " World Champion " !!! We should support our players but this is really getting overboard.

Good News from Badminton. Ashwini - Reddy moves into QF.

Carbon_14

Prajnesh Gunneswaran Prabhakaran loses 6-2, 6-2 against Denis Istomin

The Indian struggled to contain Istomin, but will return home with a bronze medal by virtue of reaching the Men's Singles semi-finals!

One Bronze Medal for India in Tennis.

Another Badminton superstar HS Prannoy lost to Thailand player.

Good News from Squash. Joshna Chinappa and Dipika Pallikal has reached SemiFinals !! Medals are assured.
    Carbon_14
    India defeat Japan 8-0 in Men's Hockey
    RonnyCarbon_14sparta
  • RonnyRonny 10472 Points
    wow.. what's wrong with our hockey team :)
    thebeautifulgamemunna219777ashindiaarchaksparta
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    The thing which I have,noticednoti the first time in Hockey specially in Men's hockey is the intensity 
    At which we are playing,which is excellent.I have never seen even 70% of this intensity in our previous teams.

We are playing like Netherlands plays in Women's Hockey or Team Australia used to play in Men's hockey 4-5 years ago.

If we play like this throughout this tournament, then will will win this tournament easily and with every match by at least a margins of 4-5 goals.

thebeautifulgamedeepumunna219777Ronnyspartakartik91
  • deepudeepu Somaliya1621 Points
    The transition from defence to attqck and attack to defence is really fabulous
    Badmunna219777
    Two Bronze medals in Squash by Joshna and Dipika.  Athletics has started and Gold Rush for India will come soon.
    Carbon_14