FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 & AFC Asian Cup 2023 Qualification

Comments

• AbhishekAbhishek 461 Points
    I am strongly in favour of inducting good Asian coaches in our footballing system now, be it ISL, I-League or NT.... 
    giridharanmunna219777gaffertapeindian_gooner
  • RonnyRonny 10497 Points
    When we have Asian coaches people want European coaches. When we try both, NT fans used to want Syed Nayeemuddin or Sukwinder Singh so I feel it's a vicious circle. We used to have Rustam Akhmedov from Uzebk as our coach when Bhai and IM were in the team
    masefieldtheoilfield
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29726 Points
    @Ronny you have asked an excellent qustion, football is number 1 sports in Indonesia, they have massive fan following in Indonesia with packed staduoms and a footballing culture, there fan outnumber indian fans anyday they humiliate kbfc fan base in voting in Afc, they have massive population but fail to even produce a team to win south east Asian cup, no one can  answer you the reason, but I can, the answer is simply its there Failed South East Asian genetics which are little better then indian genetics but are still failed to play football, and some Indonesia's have Indian genetics as well due due to ancient migrant which dosent help 
    Sanjeev Biswasmunna219777ashindiagiridharanRonnyAbhishekharitrams24gaffertapePassiatuljgand 2 others.
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Asian Football Managers in Indian Football

I-League has seen some Asian coaches - Satyasagara, Akbar Nawas  frm Singapore and Chencho Dorji from Bhutan.
    Arthur Papas, Scott ODonnel  were Australians.
    Islam Ahmedov and Rustam Akramov were National Team coach from Uzbekistan

Many British coaches also carry Australian Passports

dhritiman7Carbon_14indian_gooner
    edited May 2021
    First of all we need a National Team coach who stays in India and watches Domestic Football.
    This guy Stimac stays abroad always.
    Even before Corona he was hardly seen in India.
    Cut 500 Dollars from his salary & Get him a Room or a Flat - Delhi / Mumbai / Goa
    ashindiagiridharanRonnyAbhishekCarbon_14goalkeepardeepak dedhaindian_gooner
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30214 Points
    Goa would be best for him!!

He would get to watch all ISL--"premier" football league of India--matches at one place, esp. in these COVID times :p
    munna219777Abhishekashindiagoalkeeparindian_gooner
    Many Foreign Coaches of various disciplines live in NIS Patiala at International Hostel

Our Hockey Coach (Mens and Womens) have lived in Guest Flats at SAI Bangalore for most part of the last year.

Why cant Stimac live here ?
    Abhishekindian_gooner
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C4023 Points
    Glad the job is flexible. He does not have to watch every game live. but at least during off season he could be here and help plan for the sessions. Play reserve teams and do training sessions. Have India A, B, C Teams play 4 to 5 games against reserve teams of others if possible.
    munna219777goalkeepardhritiman7AbhishekCarbon_14indian_gooner
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10068 Points
    Good managers earn their bread during off- and pre- season. No point giving vocal tonic on stage.
    Abhishek
  • javierjavier Mumbai368 Points
    edited May 2021
    Qualifier match between Japan and Myanmar today at 15.50 IST. 

Expecting a comfortable victory for the Japs.