FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 & AFC Asian Cup 2023 Qualification

Comments

• thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30214 Points
    AIFF Statement

There has been some misleading media narration over the team’s preparation in Doha wherein Head Coach Mr. Igor Stimac’s comments have been misinterpreted. The team management including the players, the Head Coach, the support staff along with the AIFF are grateful to the Qatar FA for their cooperation in their quest to help the Blue Tigers prepare for the forthcoming FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Qualifiers slated to take place in June. Their support has encouraged us to put our best foot forward.

The current pandemic situation has led to certain health parameters which needs to be adhered to. Under such circumstances, everyone in the team needs to be extra careful and follow the social and health guidelines. The Blue Tigers are looking forward to the Qualifiers in June and are keen to put up a good show, all in an effort to bring some hope and smiles to the people back home in India.

https://www.the-aiff.com/article/aiff-statement-18

Somersault by AIFF

Maybe Qatar FA gave a earful!! B)

goalkeeparashindiamunna219777Passigaffertapeindian_gooner
  • AbhishekAbhishek 461 Points
    edited May 2021
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29726 Points
    Igor Stamic days are numbered
    giridharanmunna219777
  • RonnyRonny 10497 Points
    Shame on AIFF. They even made Igor give out a video statement
    munna219777
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points

In this video, Stimac agrees that he watched I-League few years ago when Glan was a part of Churchill Brothers.
    Now FSDL / AIFF might force him to make another video clarifying that he never watched I-League :D

RonnygoalkeeparAbhishekindian_gooner
    edited May 2021
    I think Qatar might have objected to Stimac's statement earlier which is why AIFF forced him to give this interview. Love it that the coach is backing his players. I know our players have a burning desire to get positive results this time!
    munna219777dhritiman7deepak dedha
  • We may not like Stimac teams' display and his tactics but I really feel for him..He was asked a question and replied honestly what his team lacks in terms of practice.. And now AIFF made him apologize for the comments. He is being blamed and who gets away? It's the AIFF.. They are incompetent to the core and will look for someone to be made the scapegoat and they get away scott free.. We will never reach a good level as long as these fools rule Indian football.. I have lost hope entirely. Can't just blame a TD and the coach.. After him who will come, someone big then FSDL will have a problem someone less popular then we go back and look for someone like SC and this will continue forever.. There has to be a drastic change and it should have been done already.. 
    munna219777Ronnyashindiagoalkeepardhritiman7PassiCarbon_14deepak dedhaAbhishekdev_pfcand 1 other.
    AIFF wants a a yes man, someone like Constantine who will not say a word against them or talk about I league. Houghton got in trouble because he was outspoken. I doubt if Stimac himself will renew his contract later unless he is completely jobless. They have appointed Savior as TD who is another Yes man
    Sanjeev Biswasmunna219777goalkeeparashindiaDeb_Bandhritiman7gaffertapedeepak dedhaAbhishekindian_goonerand 1 other.
  • haritrams24haritrams24 kerala2087 Points

Nepal’s First XI Against Iraq Revealed; AA Sticks To 4-3-3 Formation !
    https://goalnepal.com/news/detail/11137
    ashindiaRonny
    Confirmed from sources in AIFF that Stimac would be sacked if we do badly in these qualifiers
    munna219777