FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 & AFC Asian Cup 2023 Qualification

Comments

• javierjavier Mumbai368 Points
    China vs Guam tomorrow
    Abhishek
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Badly meaning not reaching 3rd Round of Asian Qualifiers directly? 
  • RonnyRonny 10497 Points
    That's not clear. I guess we will have to wait for the results and see what happens next
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4030 Points
    edited May 2021
    1. AIFF terms ?
    What is the nature of contract of Kushal Das and Sunanda Dhar? Sunanda is just a graduate from Ashutosh college (must have good reference), not trying to degrade anything but they behave and act like this is a permanent govt job (even now a days govt job holders need to perform a lot).
    I dont know though. High time they should get replaced by thorough professional with  sporting or management degrees. 
    2. Rahul KP
    I tend to agree that Rahul KP can be an automatic replacement of Udanta in RW, however considering his goal scoring sense I would like to see him playing as a striker. He is fearless which is an asset of a striker. 
    3. Qatar
    Qatar and Qatar FA now a days most financially powerful among all football playing nations. Apart from that its a good case study of Qatar how they overcame blocked by Saudi and other counties and also heading towards economic development without oil dependencies. 

RonnyashindiaDeb_BanAbhishekmunna219777indian_gooner
    Offtopic Iraq 6-2 Nepal
    At one point Nepal led 2-1
    NagendraPassiashindiaAbhishekdeepu
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30214 Points
    1     TRAINING MATCH FULL-TIME CORAQIL FOOTBALL 1-10  ASSOCAIN 1-1 AFGHANISTAN Founded 1892 SINGAPORE SINGAPORE GABRIEL QUAK 40 AFGHANISTAN ZUBAIR AMIRI 903 ESTRONG TOGETHER WE ARE Sp Adobe Spark  -

https://www.facebook.com/singaporefootball/

Afghanistan drew 1-1 with Singapore in the friendly yesterday
    Abhishekmunna219777
  • Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points
    Qatar FA made special case for India and allowed them to play with bubble and quarantine 

So I think complain about conditions and strict rules were stupid. Indians should be thankful for Qatar FA for their help.

So yeah, I think the apology was necessary. 

(It was AIFF’s fault that players reached so late their, so they and their staff has no right to complain about extra caution taken by other countries to protect their citizens from a danger Wuhan virus variant)
    goalkeeparashindiadhritiman7deepak dedhamunna219777giridharanindian_goonerkartik91
    Qatar FA is also worried about their reputation because they are hosting the WC next year. This is why right now they can't afford to take any criticism
    deepak dedhamunna219777giridharan
  • haritrams24haritrams24 kerala2087 Points

Goal scored by Nepal's manish dangi on his debut against Iraq
    PassiAbhishekgiridharanindian_gooner
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6771 Points
    Though Iraq rested few of their main players, need to appreciate Nepal for scoring 2 goals.  Iraq always plays compact football & even top teams face difficulty scoring against them.
    haritrams24Abhishekmunna219777giridharanindian_gooner