• haritrams24haritrams24 kerala1990 Points
    edited June 2019
    Nepalese are happy as a "Thapa" scored the winning goal
    किंग्स कप : थाइल्याण्डलाई हराउँदा भारतका लागि थापाको निर्णायक गोल
    http://www.kheldainik.com/npintl/football/39487/
    Sanjeev BiswascoolgaganEastBengalPride
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    Look at this goal from Curacoan player at 4 min 11 sec
    We need to be cautious about these kind of goals when we play strong teams.
    haritrams24
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    I like Pronoy Halder

His is there to do all the dirty work and does that with ease. That is why managers prefer to play him.
    He wins balls in the midfield, breaks possession and helps set up attack.
    EastBengalPride
  • souravindiasouravindia 3595 Points
    Its been always strange how middle tier nations always seem technically superior to us. Not that we are not having training. Past 10-15 years aiff has done quite good in this regard. Does this mean our ciaches are not good enough. I have high hopes in the baby leagues since thats taking place at a much younger level
  • just having baby leagues is not important , what those kids do from age of 6-8 to 21 thats imp a well 
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    edited June 2019
    @ajmal don't mind him, it's a sad representation of the current scenario. One guy calling you terrorists, other guy wants to annex Nepal. Wow.

Uhmmm... Bharat Mata ki jaaaaaii ??????
    haritrams24coolgagansudheermylankalgoalkeeparCarbon_14ajmalkuldeep007
  • indianFootballFanindianFootballFan India4496 Points
    Well we did annex Sikkim in 1975 and please correct me if I m wrong, Nepal did offer to join the Indian Union? So, why not try again. We already have open borders with them, culturally also we are same. Nepali is also one of India's official languages.
    goalkeeparNaujawanrathorevarun4 EastBengalPride
  • ChelseafanChelseafan Allahabad1655 Points
    "You can't just send players. Croatia mein BJP nahi hai. They need to to be good enough + be ready to live on a lower salary.

Also Igor Stomach sounds just as good."
    @Naujawan What has BJP got to do with sending plsyers to crostian league? Dude you can't just spit out any crap that comes yo your mind at the time. Who brings fucking politics into a football discussion? Any random shit will do, eh?
     I suggested sending some of the younger technically superior players to lowrr european lesgues so that they improve their other aspects of the game while learning to play the game at a higher standard. Lower salary I will agree is an issue but if the player wants to improve then he has to make that sacrifice. Plus Stimac with his extensive contacts can at the very least get sone of these players a short term contract or more realistically, a long term trial, of lets say 6 months. Or maybe a deal like which Aniket Jadhav has with Blackburn Rovers where he is training with their youth team. And players like thapa, sahal, reynier, amarjit, chagte are technically good enough to atleast play in the reserve sides of teams in the croatian, serbian, polish or bulgarian league. That will only be good for the players.
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    edited June 2019
    No. There is no official record of what you are talking about. There's only one RSS guy who says this offer was made in private to Nehru. 

Also the it was not really a total annexation, Sikkimese were protesting against monarchy and there was pressure. It was not a war, and there there was a refferendum right after that.  Get your facts right. 

Just because we have good relationship with them doesn't mean they belong to us. They often prefer giving contracts of building of infrasrinfrast to China, not because they are mongolians, it's because Indians take forever andand bureaucr is terrible and slow.

Those people are free people, expansionism is a terrible idea.
    kartik91goalkeepar