King's Cup 2019

Comments

• NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6481 Points
    Friends ... please stick to the topic... if u want to discuss more on politics/borders... please use online chating... 
    ashindiamunna219777
  • deepudeepu Somaliya1621 Points
    And i thought i am gonna read a lot of interesting views on performance of indian national team in kings cup  :|
    ashindiaharitrams24indianFootballFanDeb_Bangoalkeeparreddevil87coolgagansouravindiajees_josekartik91and 3 others.
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29629 Points
    @munna219777; I am sorry but I think you have to do some work tonight, can you remove some of the irrelevant posts here please?

Guys, what do you gain if you have your comments edited/deleted? Isn't it better to logically discuss about issues in the appropriate thread without resorting to name calling and acrimony? That way you can make your voice heard in a proper manner.

Let's stick to King's Cup news
    munna219777Deb_Ban
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    Igor Stimac will be very happy to read these comments..
    ashindiagoalkeeparmunna219777gopiajeesh
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    Mere pyare bhartiyo.
    Kripya zameen, dharam aur rajneeti ke naam par ek dusre par kichad na uchale. Yeh sabke subjective views hote hai. 

Baat krni hai toh football ki karein.
    Agar football ki baat nai krni toh mahilayen ki baatein kre. Mahilayen sabko pasand hain. Ladai toh nai hogi. 

Aur agar kuch kehne ko nai hai, toh kripya ashanti na failaye. 

PS: Desh ke suraksha ke liye, janhit mai jaari! 
    Baberto
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    What is going on guys ? This is not a platform for such fighting and name calling - not even Online Chatting thread. This community / forum was not formed to fight over region, religion, caste, language or political ideology. On the contrary, this was to unite indian football community no matter whatever demographics or ideology you belong to. "Unity in Diversity" this is what our great country is supposed to follow. Although I am a follower of Freedom of Expression, as per the Rules of this forum, name calling comments and such fights need to be removed. There is a better and more sober way to discuss such non-football topics.
    shibierajmalCarbon_14Babertosouravindiasudheermylankal
  • dev_pfcdev_pfc Pune1936 Points
    edited June 2019
    To change the topic, give your answers honestly, how many of us thought we'll win against Thailand after seeing the starting lineup? I was sure that we are not winning after seeing Balwant and Farrukh at front.
    munna219777Deb_Ban[Deleted User]spartakartik91
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6481 Points
    By heart... I was thinking we will somehow hold them and win on penalties ... But to be frank with this lineup, I would have taken 2-0 loss.. Credit to Igor Stimac to show Faith on new set of player's
    munna219777karenesudhakar2050kartik91
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    I was hopeful of atleast a Draw as we can physically match the South East Asian teams.

We are faltering against Arabian Peninsula teams (both at NT and club levels) as they are technically and physically superior against us. I hope that we get opportunity to play some games against West Asian Teams before World Cup Qualifiers start.
    Nagendra
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    edited June 2019
    Indians will continue to dominate South East Asian. Physically we are much stronger and better. Even if you look at recent results against West Asians - Bahrain(0-1), UAE(0-2), Oman(0-0) & Jordan(1-2) we are slowly closing the gap. However we are still technically inferior. 

Once our coaching improves, domestic structure improves, youth tournaments & exposure to bigger pool players provided then we will make it to the top 6-10(Tier 2) in Asia. This is not really tough, just 8-10 years hard work needed. 

I will divide Asian teams in following tiers 
    Tier 1 - Australia, Japan, South Korea, Iran, Saudi Arabia
    Tier 2 - Uzbekistan, Iraq & Qatar
    Tier 3 - Syria, Jordan, Thailand, Vietnam, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Lebanon, North Korea, China
    Tier 4 - India, Palestine, Yemen, Indonesia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, Afghanistan, Singapore, Myanmar, Malaysia, Hong Kong

Not really wasting time on Tier 5 & 6(we know all the shitty teams). To tell where exactly we stand now ? I would say somewhere between Tier 4 & 3.  
    goalkeepardev_pfcthebeautifulgamemunna219777sparta