INDIA vs OMAN World Cup Qualifier Group E 5 September 2019

Comments

• arunskumar148arunskumar148 Trivandrum387 Points
    Ya samad Ali mallick and Edwin Sydney also.we need a fucking proper tiered long season in Indian football.isl ileague fans must unite in this cause.Now or never
    kartik91
  • arunskumar148arunskumar148 Trivandrum387 Points
    Right now coach is not even looking at ileague players just becoz the perception of less quality of teams.The proper assessment of players r not taking place.A single long  season of top division of football will clearly put all players in a level playing field for proper assessment of fitness quality or anything. Aiff along with afc,fifa said everything will be put in place after u17 worldcup.nothing happened. Still no sign of any improv !
    giridharan
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    I hope Qatar thrashes FSDL XI 0-7 at home! This is not an Indian team. It's a Reliance team and whoever supports this piece of shits are as Indian as Hafeez Said. 
    DEFENCE123NagendragoalkeeparBrainFallINDIARonnyMikiharitrams24Carbon_14indianfootykarenesudhakar2050and 8 others.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29260 Points
    India will lose 8-0+ to Qatar 
    giridharanDEFENCE123indianfootyPassikartik91
  • DEFENCE123DEFENCE123 India657 Points
    Qatar will score 10 in first half
    Passigoalkeepar
  • We have to admit theres contrasting difference between first half and second half. As rightly pointed out by all it boils down to match fitness. When your league runs for only 3 months and rest of the year your are in the gym or givong interviews its difficult to see how we can survive last 25 min. This is a story which i have seen since the 80s i i ststaed following football. To overcome this national league came into picture, but since then aiff has only been still struggling to create a proper league while stopping all other tournaments
    munna219777
  • Stopping all tournaments again started with with Houghton pushing for same and i remember we having tough debates over the same, but almost probably no one realised i league will see its doom and indian domestic structure will become a farce. Even Houghton if had realised this probably wouldn't have pushed for the same. And aiff officials are known non-visioneries, so everything everyone pushes they gladly accept except what matters
    thebeautifulgameDeb_BanEastBengalPridegoalkeepargiridharan
  • Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points
    Old structure with I-league and ISL were at different time of the year was better than this. At least players were active for 8 months approximately...
    dev_pfcharitrams24ashindiaSOCCER4klgoalkeeparmunna219777giridharankartik91
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    Bheke has been terrible ever since his call up
    ashindiaBrainFallINDIASiVgoalkeeparPassigiridharankartik91
  • Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points
    He was great against Syria, but Gehlot scored and got more praise 
    Passi