• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    And also a lot of money
  • Money that goes to AIFF pockets!!!
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    I think we have no slot in acl next year
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Money that goes to AIFF pockets!!!

<br><div><br></div><div>Why will that money goes to federation???it is all for club i guess</div>
  • I dont know why I said that.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    I am sure about both of them staying with Dempo. They have ACL in mind. If they qualify for the group stage via play-off, these guys will become instant heroes. And money is there of-course
  • somesh wrote:
    I am sure about both of them staying with Dempo. They have ACL in mind. If they qualify for the group stage via play-off, these guys will become instant heroes. And money is there of-course

<br><div><br></div><div>I just hope that Dempo tie them to 3-year deals. These are guys who you cant put on 1-year deals.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    i hope they get rid of KOKO and get some one good...even the Japanese guy is nothing special i guess<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><div id="refHTML"></div>
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    rudra wrote:
    i hope they get rid of KOKO and get some one good...even the Japanese guy is nothing special i guess<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><div id="refHTML"></div>

<br><div>THEY NEED  real talent to make that jump</div>
  • usaindia wrote:
    rudra wrote:

<br><div>THEY NEED  real talent to make that jump</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>They should get a young Brazilian or Portugese player. Also there is a Spanish player in the OFC Champions League who would fit Armando's style.</div><div><br></div><div><br></div>