Dempo Club News

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    rudra wrote:
    i hope they get rid of KOKO and get some one good...even the Japanese guy is nothing special i guess<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><div id="refHTML"></div>

<br><div>Koko was a vital player in the campaign. With his speed and accurate through balls, he was a threat for the opponents. Dempo would never think of loosing Koko Sakibo</div>
    Ya. To compete in ACL, they would definitely need better quality players.
    For AFC, I think they are good enough
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    somesh wrote:
    rudra wrote:
    i hope they get rid of KOKO and get some one good...even the Japanese guy is nothing special i guess<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><div id="refHTML"></div>

<br><div>Koko was a vital player in the campaign. With his speed and accurate through balls, he was a threat for the opponents. Dempo would never think of loosing Koko Sakibo</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Koko's conversation rate is poor...something Dempo would want more from a foreigner..he has been missing easy chances far too often</div>
    That is true. But if he is used as withdrawn striker or attacking midfielder, he would be extremely useful. Densill also needs some time. I feel he can be good
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    Ashlesh wrote:
    densil have climax bt i feel brian is more fast and skillfull now at dempo 

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">@ashlesh - since u follow dempo - How long do u think Climax, Anthony, Gawli, Naik will play for dempo, next yr it will be a big season as 1) expansion is possible 2) Dempo will play in asia</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">will these players be able to take the stress? and even in this season I didn't think they had able replacements -</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Miranda replaced by Joaquim, who was ineffective</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">anthony, climax were not replaced much</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">naik was not too good</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">gawli, when injured - antao and rowilson were making mistakes like giving away the ball, fouling near or in the box...so an able replacement for the ageing players are needed... what;s ur opinion abt them and the potential replacements</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">hmm..although "dempo is the best youth team in country" is a fan comment which I don't mind...but i do agree they have very good setup...But Armando is tricky coach, he definitely won't give all these players chance together..maybe he will rotate them...</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Let's see them... I think Dempo relies on team work rather than individual brilliance (except for goalscoring part - which Ranty does alone!), so even though naik, climax who are no more that good they adapt well for Dempo</font></div>
    <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><b>"we need a couple of new players. There are two or three players in team who cannot go beyond the first 45 minute" said the Dempo Chairmai.</b></span><div><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><b><br></b></span></div><div><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">So they are aware of the situation. We should expect a younger team then</span></div>
    Dempo do have a good youth structure. Thanks to a very organised Goa Pro League where mostly juniors get match time along with a few seniors. I hope the Denmark trained players will be technically better and more skillful 
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Atleast Dempo is taking the some initiative in giving young guns exposure. The exposure trips are not of 2-3 weeks but of around 6 months, which is good given they would have ample time to inculcate the tips and technique in their style of play.