Dempo Club News

Comments

• Bengali papers are reporting that Okocha wants to play in Dempo.
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    Bengali papers are reporting that Okocha wants to play in Dempo.

<br><div>he is old but maybe we need few old stars for glamour</div>
  • Bengali papers are reporting that Okocha wants to play in Dempo.

<br><div><br></div><div>He is still under contact in the PLS which even though is not on still pays his salary. Plus why would Armando want a has been who has not played professional football in years. I bet Armando can get a 29-30 year old World Cupper who is better for cheaper.</div>
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    somesh wrote:
    Feeling awesome after reading those 2 pieces. Thanks @rudra . Armando so deserved it. Dempo gives me hope. The 2 Kolkata giants have so much potential. But the moron officials would never understand what stability can achieve

sorry someshda but I'm not fully agree with you. I think in last 3 yrs east bengal club has shown immense maturity in team building and other stuffs. Even in AFC cup we played quite well, results are not in our favour I know.but we were good. Coach TJM is the last word in team, officials don't interfere. And I think you know about our football school which will be on action from july this yr.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    East Bengal certainly has been better than MB. And EB officials have been wise in player selection. They also are trying hard to retain the core. Only problem is that they r trying to remove TJM
    It shows too. We almost made it. TJM needs to be given time. We fans need to be patient with him. Not repeating what happened in Kolkata league
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    @somesh who told you officials are trying to get rid of TJM. absolute bogus news. Bong press people were trying to spread this type of disastrous rumors when TJM didn't allow them to enter the practice ground.
    and yes post aryan match incident was very unsporting. Everyone need to be patient for sure
    That is great then. I should not hav trusted the bengali media which is largely revengeful n prone to take sides
    Bengali papers are reporting that Okocha wants to play in Dempo.
    I would not trust that. All he did was congratulate armando. He might bring big players though
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Congrats to Dempo now next target should be reach finals of AFC Cup which ofcourse is difficult now as Uzbek,UAE,Qatar and even Saudi clubs are participating.But still nothing wrong in trying.