Dempo Club News

Comments

• I love how Shivrans wants more youth in the squad. This will help Dempo moving forward. They are not Barcelona of India yet. No one is Barcelona but Dempo could be.<div><br></div><div>Cant wait for Dempo to be filled with youngsters.</div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    <b>the clue</b><div><span style="font-family: Geneva, 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">former Tottenham Hotspurs player, Nigerian International and Danish striker who has played in the UEFA Champions league.</span>
    </div>
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    good i like to hear those names of 16 players who offered to play for dempo<div>maybe i can wish for beckham</div> :P
  • usaindia wrote:
    good i like to hear those names of 16 players who offered to play for dempo<div>maybe i can wish for beckham</div> :P

<br><div><br></div><div>Hehehe, Beckham. I know your joking but that will never happen (mainly because he just signed a new deal at MLS).</div><div><br></div><div>As for that Nigerian and Danish player... hmmm. TO WIKIPEDIA!</div>
    man when beckham signed MLS even ESPN cared 
  • usaindia wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>If you mean ESPN USA then you are wrong. It took till last year for ESPN to care about MLS. Before that when I go to ESPN they dont do MLS until they do that 1-hour sports news show and MLS is at the end of the show and to make it worse, the announcers were always like "and here we are to that Major League Soccer" "Is that really still around?" "Sense when did Americans do soccer"</div><div><br></div><div>Today ESPN has gotten better because of Henry and Marquez and the EPL teams that come every year.</div>
    arsenalfan wrote:
    usaindia wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>If you mean ESPN USA then you are wrong. It took till last year for ESPN to care about MLS. Before that when I go to ESPN they dont do MLS until they do that 1-hour sports news show and MLS is at the end of the show and to make it worse, the announcers were always like "and here we are to that Major League Soccer" "Is that really still around?" "Sense when did Americans do soccer"</div><div><br></div><div>Today ESPN has gotten better because of Henry and Marquez and the EPL teams that come every year.</div>

<br><div>i mean ESPN i listened so much talk  on radios ,channels normally who gave shit abt MLS</div>
  • usaindia wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    usaindia wrote:

<br><div>i mean ESPN i listened so much talk  on radios ,channels normally who gave shit abt MLS</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>MLS gets coverage in India??? Wow, to be honest I am actually surprise. I am guessing though they only talk about the LA Galaxy and Beckham.</div>
    dude i am in usa
    arsenalfan wrote:
    usaindia wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    usaindia wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>MLS gets coverage in India??? Wow, to be honest I am actually surprise. I am guessing though they only talk about the LA Galaxy and Beckham.</div>

<br><div>no  </div>
  • <div>HOLY SHIT ANOTHER ONE! I always suspected based on your username but your always online during Indian time so I just guessed you were in India.</div><div><br></div><div>What area do you live in.</div>