INDIA vs OMAN & UAE INTERNATIONAL FRIENDLIES -

Comments

• EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    GSS won't improve any further. Stimach should give Amrinder a long rope. 
    dev_pfcatuljgdeepak dedha
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    Competition between Amrinder and GSS is good for NT
    indian_goonermunna219777
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4029 Points
    GSS is not bad. He has travelled a very difficult path, from being ridiculed in Kolkata, to Norway to BFC to Qatar match (yes ofcourse Bandladesh howler) its sheer perseverance. His downing has improved a lot. Good with feet. 
    Amrinder improved under Jose Molina (Most impactful coach in ISL so far, became Luis Enrique's assistant and now sporting director of Spanish fed, any ISL coach matches his playing and coaching stature?) in ATK. Before that he was an avg GK. He was too good in ISL I do agree but yesterday he was not only disappointing but his attitude was not upto the mark of an international match. I don't mind being proved wrong.  
    goalkeeparkartik91munna219777G_Kindian_goonersouravindiaChelseafan
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    In Corona times, this is not a good idea. 
    I thought team squads follow strict bio bubble quarantine regulations 
    No guests 
    indian_goonerdev_pfcCarbon_14kartik91
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    edited March 2021
    I have heard his name before but not sure where. if he was invited by the head coach then this kid must be talented and they already knew about him. All of this must have been arranged and he must be a pio living in UAE
    gaffertapemunna219777
  • souravindiasouravindia 3595 Points
    To me the result is extremely good, even 4-5 years back we used to count by how many goals we will loose. A lot has changed. In hindsight it looks like WCU17 was a good one at home. We have to give credit to Aiff, for whatever development has been done is through them-u16,u19 and most importantly Indian Arrows which has helped so many youngstars bridge the gap pretty quickly. The success of Indian Arrows somehow asks for more such youth teams to start playing in such a competitive I-League. Aiff will do well to promote 2 normal club teams  and 2 reserve/youth teams from 2nd division league to I-league with similar promotion/demotion. ISL clubs with their youth/reserve sides or development teams playing in 2nd div league should be part of thise 2 teams out of the total 11 playing in 2nd div. This will give such opportunity to a lot of young players to develop. What do you guys say. That would be 3 teams similar to Indian Arrows in the I-League. If we can contest with top 12 teams with obky developmental players from AIFF, we are sure to do wonders with all clubs chipping in.
    indian_goonerDeb_Banmunna219777Ronnydhritiman7kartik91
  • i think a proper youth league is necessary.
    I know it is a finanical burden. What they can do now is like sunil chhetri suggested about allowing the youth team to travel along with senior team to the main matches and before the kick off, the youth team of both the main teams to play in the training grounds or in thge main stadium in the morning session.
    but the main problem is after the age of 23 they need to go to any ISL clubs in which they will struggle to get match time. Only the best of the lot will survive. And with a coach like Habas, they would be doomed and career will be wasted.
    munna219777goalkeepardhritiman7kartik91
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    edited March 2021
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3621 Points
    Well nothing wrong with Habas he wants to win. Well when manvir was not starting initially. But in little chances when he proved himself. He gave him chances and he is so vital. He even benched Williams many at times to play him.  If you're good enough you will get to play. His football doesn't matter it gets you results 
    dhritiman7Lord_Pessikartik91indian_gooner