INDIA vs OMAN & UAE INTERNATIONAL FRIENDLIES -

Comments

• souravindiasouravindia 3595 Points
    Youth League is absolutely essential but what Indian Arrows is doing is bridging the gap from youth developmental players to senior team players. Thats the success of Indian Arrows. While in a youth league you play against the very best of young footballers, I-league will provide that extra step of rubbing shoulders with senior teams. Thats why asking 2 more champions from 2nd div/youth league to be promoted ti I-league and similarly demoted.
    Ronnydhritiman7munna219777kartik91indian_gooner
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    I think this was the first time we saw the max number of our U17 wc team in senior playing 11- Suresh, Apuia, Jeakson. Soon with more deserving players such results will start becoming a norm. This is what we had expected with that team that we will start beating Tier 2 Asian teams once these guys become seniors. Our U-19 had beaten Oman 2 years ago and the same result is what we need to be seen replicated at the senior level now. Soon we may have Amarjit, Rahul KP and few more who will bring the winning mentality they had against stronger opposition at junior level
    souravindiadeepumunna219777gaffertapekartik91goalkeepardev_pfc
  • ChelseafanChelseafan Allahabad1655 Points
    I think our senior NT drew with 0-0 with Onan in a friendly in Dec 2018 just before the start of Asia Cup 2019. That was under Consti. 
    munna219777goalkeeparindian_gooner
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    The difference there was that it was a settled team ready to play the Asian cup in weeks. No debuts etc
    Passimunna219777
  • deepudeepu Somaliya1621 Points
    We need to play 2 friendlies every month
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4029 Points
    Will someone open India vs UAE thread? Who opens thread this days? 
    Ups sorry, this is the thread for both matches. My bad. Need an eye check up. 
  • Lord_PessiLord_Pessi Bengaluru548 Points
    edited March 2021
    If you love to watch with arabic commentary for UAE match 

Link for match : Here 

Schedule here 
    munna219777G_Knamewtheld
    GSS is captain against UAE. 
    munna219777
  • Lord_PessiLord_Pessi Bengaluru548 Points
    edited March 2021
     AIFF mentioned the match starts at 8:30 PM , while Euro sports schedule show at 9:45 PM . Looks like there is a confusion in schedule .While AD sports official broadcaster in UAE show time as (7:00 PM UAE time)8:30 IST .
    Looks like there is one more goof up ahead .
    dhritiman7munna219777indian_goonernamewtheld