India vs Nepal Football Friendlies 02/09/2021 & 05/09/2021

Comments

• SAFF Championship will be competitive.
    Due to Round Robin Format, India cannot afford a Draw or Loss.
    4 games and the last Group Game will be against maldives.
    Anything other then not reaching Finals will be catastrophic for Stimac.

Matches on 4th 7th 10th 13th 16th October and then wait for the draw of Third Round AFC Asian Cup Qualifiers later that month..

Exciting October ahead.
    Carbon_14giridharan
  • We need a good Draw  in Third Round.
    There will be 4 teams in a Group. One Middle east or Central asian team India can manage. We will have trouble with 2 strong teams. Hope for the Best.
    giridharan
  • ChelseafanChelseafan Allahabad1655 Points
    I hope we an u-23 side in the SAFF Cup so that we can be ready for the AFC u23 qualifiers. Let the team fend for themselves without the aid of Sunil Chettri. Thats how someone will step up. Do not play Chettri in SAFF Cup. Treat it like preparatory camp.
    Ronnygiridharan
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Rahim Ali named Player of the tournament  :D
    Carbon_14trojanmohammed_87hassanRonnygaffertapegiridharangoalkeeparG_K
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    What the hell is this? This guy is so previleged. He played in Arrows with Danu and VP and was unable to score a single goal while the other 2 scored 4-5 each. Just because he got lucky with 2 tap ins in ISL he made it to the senior squad before them
    sudheermylankalPassi
  • Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points
    Bangladesh playing against Palestine and Kyrgyz team this window, both away games….
    ashindia
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    edited September 2021
    Now that we are struggling against Nepal next set of friendlies against Bhutan ? 

Once chettri retires then we might only play American Samoa, Tonga etc. 
    munna219777ChelseafangiridharangoalkeeparLord_Pessi
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    Did anyone notice Sunil won the ball inside our own D and then went on to score at the other end? When he can run so much then why can't others?
    giridharanRaghsdeepak dedha
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29255 Points
    Because he is a rare muitation not like other avarage Indians
    Lord_Pessiashindiasouravindiamunna219777ChelseafanRaghsgiridharanRonnymasefieldtheoilfieldspartaand 1 other.
  • Over the years in the 90s I have seen good passing football especially in the final third , not square passes in the defense. We had excellent midfielders then Bruno Cutinho, Basudev Mondol( I believe best in the last 30 yrs), I believe it was during Akramovs time. Havent seen Krishanu play but heard a lot about him.  Then the trend of diluting midfield started with Houghton and still continues. 
    munna219777giridharanRonnyCarbon_14indian_gooner