India vs Cambodia, Afghanistan, and Hong Kong AFC Asian Cup Qualifiers I 8 June, 11 Jun & 14 June

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Congratulations, guys. One of those rare nights when ya'll will sleep all satisfied. 
    reddevil87gopiajeeshdeepak dedhaashindiaindian_goonerAbhisheksouravindiaspartagiridharanThe real AGand 2 others.
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    Should have won this game by 5-6 goals..consistent quality football from this Indian team!!
    namewtheldashindiaindian_goonersparta
  • 4th one What a superb team goal
    Today india did same thing what we have done with Thailand in Asia cup
    before match it was all hongkong but india thrashed hongkong...
    Very happy today very very much....

Indian players deserves credit today
    Igor stimac deserves credit today
    namewthelddeepak dedhasudheermylankalSukunashindiaindian_goonershakkeerKMAbhisheksouravindiaRonnyand 8 others.
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    Satisfying result after a long time. Very happy with finishing today. 
    sudheermylankalashindianamewtheldindian_goonerAbhisheksouravindiagoalkeeparkartik91Passi
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Ishan Pandita timed his run very well. All the goals had marks of skill levels that we have not seen in a long time in Indian team, except may be Chhetri. 
    Abhishekrathorevarun4 goalkeepargiridharankartik91Passideepu
  • indian_goonerindian_gooner 3415 Points
    Good to see the best ever game under stimac. We qualified on merit. 
    Looks like Roshan and Mishra have finally snatched away the fullback positions from Kotal and Bose. Stimac said he wants 3 players competing for the same spot
    Udanta is back to giving Manvir competition
    goalkeepardeepak dedhaAbhishekkartik91ashindiaindian_goonerPassideepu
    Vey happy for Anwar Ali on his goal. I think as a CB he will go on to score several more goals for India
    namewtheldgoalkeepardeepak dedhaAbhishekgiridharankartik91ashindiaindian_goonerPassi
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    Great Result and Performance Guys !! Congratulations to everyone...
    The members have covered everything thing in detail.
    Only thing i would like to add is that I feel that only Anwar and Apuia have the game sense, attributes and consisitency with respect to their postion to play outside India among the current lot..
    Rest of the players lack something or the other. 
    These two our the most complete players that we have with respect to their postion(s).
    Ronnygiridharankartik91indian_goonerPassi
    edited June 2022
    Isn't it natural that it's these 2? Because they were groomed early and were part of the world cup, played quality opposition all over the world. Today I noticed how uncomfortable and un-flexible Sandesh is in passing the ball. He was not a junior national player so he lacks the technique
    dev_pfcAbhishekindian_goonerThe real AGEastBengalPride