2023 Hero Intercontinental Cup

Comments

• RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    If players like Rowlin and Rohit are not going to be in Asian cup squad then why even play them. Maybe Stimac is making sure players don’t get overloaded in busy June
  • G_KG_K Kerala5182 Points
    We are provisionally in Pot 2 for the World Cup Quals at the moment. Lebanon dropped points today and are now just behind India. Still a long way to go with possibly 2 matches against and then SAFF Cup. 
    Passiashindiagoalkeeparindian_goonersouravindiagiridharan
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3639 Points
    Naorem Mahesh Singh had a very good game
    The way he has confidently slotted into international football should be rewarded. His body language was very good when receiving the ball. his technique also is better than most of the teammates. Hope he continues this momentum
    RonnythebeautifulgameNagendraashindia
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29637 Points
    Sunil had some nice things to say about Mahesh:

Ronnygiridharan
    I have disliked Mahesh so far because of his physique but his skills and temperament have finally impressed me. Some players just seamlessly settle into international football and some are hyped but just cannot( Liston) 
    ashindia
    Also if Rahim Ali can make it to the NT then Siva definitely deserves it too. Just need players who are willing to take their chances in front of the goal
    goalkeepargiridharanindian_goonerashindia
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3639 Points
    Ronny said:
    Also if Rahim Ali can make it to the NT then Siva definitely deserves it too. Just need players who are willing to take their chances in front of the goal
    I never understand why keep Rahim in the bench. He has played so many times for India. We are better off grooming Siva for substitute role in Asia cup. Siva staying with this camp with so many games would have helped him get his confidence back after injury. I really hope he is working on his physique this off season. He knows how to score with a calm head. Not sure why Stimac keeps ignoring him?
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    How do Udanta and Rahim make it to the squad by Siva doesnt. SC is declining and has been bad with his finishing no way we can soley to score in Asian Cup
    giridharangoalkeeparashindia
  • souravindiasouravindia 3595 Points
    Siva should be groomed as everyone says. But I might be the only one who still feels Rahim is good. May be he is not performing but still I feel he has potential. Just hope he gets his chances ay club level and gets his confidence back. Not the same for Udanta though
    goalkeeparEastBengalPridegiridharanPassiashindia