FIFA U17 World Cup 2017 in India

Comments

• preetampreetam 870 Points
    After gettin support 4m fifa and pm still its takin time...i think u all remember wat happened before start and end of CWG.
  • preetam wrote: »
    After gettin support 4m fifa and pm still its takin time...i think u all remember wat happened before start and end of CWG.

<br><br>Commonwealth games were held on time. all stadiums were complete. can you name a single event which had to be cancelled or delayed or can you name a single stadium which was incomplete. spectators enjoyed it. Indian Media ran a negative campaign on commonwealth games thru disinformation.<br>
  • kali007kali007 0 Points
    <br>
    munna21977 wrote: »
    preetam wrote: »

<br><br>Commonwealth games were held on time. all stadiums were complete. can you name a single event which had to be cancelled or delayed or can you name a single stadium which was incomplete. spectators enjoyed it. Indian Media ran a negative campaign on commonwealth games thru disinformation.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Yeah, we also saw child labor. So well done.</div>
    Suresh kalmadi incident,bridge collapse, the thing which can be done in 1000 rs they spent 10000 instead.wat else u wanna know..yes v wer lucky it was held properly but one f biggest scam in sports event.
  • kali007 wrote: »
    <br>
    munna21977 wrote: »
    preetam wrote: »

<br><div><br></div><div>Yeah, we also saw child labor. So well done.</div>

<br><br><br><br><br>Talking about Child Labour- a foreign journalist asked the children of labour who were playing there in the ground to pose for photograph with the tools. this was mischief by the photographer. If you have seen any construction site, there are labour camps.<br>
  • preetam wrote: »
    Suresh kalmadi incident,bridge collapse, the thing which can be done in 1000 rs they spent 10000 instead.wat else u wanna know..yes v wer lucky it was held properly but one f biggest scam in sports event.

<br><br>Overblown by Indian media as they found it an opportunity to attack government. In india media is private, corporate so if they are not making any money, they will start negative campaign. Seldom you will find Indian media highlighting private frauds like Sahara Group, or how BCCI steals thousands of crores of rupees in tax or why Mumbai Metro built by Reliance is 4 times more costly then delhi metro and yet never built or what about lalit modi -never questioned. We all are football fans and we know misreporting in Indian news channels on Indian football. <br><br>Indian media went overboard about stadiums not complete in time and commonwealth games should be cancelled. what a lie!!!!!  Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium was complete 6 months before the games.My niece was one of the kids participating in Opening Ceremony. They had 3 full scale rehearsals at JLN stadium months ago. Yet Indian media was propagating false propaganda that JLN stadium not complete. <br>That bridge was pedestrian bridge in parking lot. new bridge was built next day-not enough reason to cancel the games.<br><br>Indian media became literally mad in trying to portray that games were a failure. once Times of India reported that australian players chanted slogans against Sachin Tendulkar becoz Australia lost test match against India and threw refrigerator from top floor. ha ha ha reality was that maintenance staff put the refreigerators on ground floor and different ones were put in australian players rooms. Australian head of delegation said that such false allegation shows absolute mentally retarded attitude of Indian media. Most of their players dont even follow cricket or even know Tendulkar.<br><br>The dirty toilets were those used by labour during construction of flats. <br><br>Very easy to make false allegations. <br><br><br>My question for you guys-  Can you name one stadiumwhich was not complete in time for Commonwealth Games??? Name one facility for players right from food, residence, training which was below standard? Name one event where people didnt go to attend events? Name one event which had to be postponed? Name one security problem?    <br>
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    @munna21977...I think u r missing d point...it's not about d stadiums fallen bridge etc...it's how contracts were awarded, hugely inflated rates were paid, how close friends n relatives got d contract....all this running into hundreds of chores if not thousands...

Don't give d excuse of events conducted well or stadiums completed...
    Ya thats wat i wanna say
  • FIFA is huge in corruption. The problem is that they have little accountability. Closed group selects office bearers within themselves. Thats the problem in all sports bodies. Then they give contracts in return of favours. Utilise government contacts who are given big positions in sports bodies to get tax breaks to help business corporates charge inflated rates.  <br><br>I wish IMG-Reliance would have gone after managing and promoting U-17 world cup rather then sham league.<br>