FIFA U17 World Cup 2017 in India

Comments

• ashindia wrote: »
    gopiajeesh wrote: »
    whts wrong in it if fifa want us to learn before doing something ..(.fact of the matter is tht AIFF never hosted such big event before ),nd if tht help AIFF then there is no problem with tht <br>

<br><br>But it also shows where our AIFF officials stand in eyes of FIFA. :P <br>

<br><div><br></div><div>I think we can safely say that the AIFF officials will go into their rooms and find complementary diapers and a Easy-to-read FIFA Introduction to Football book.</div>
  • gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala654 Points
    its better we learn before doing something...and track record of aiff is not something which fifa is unaware so they want us to see wht exactly they are expecting from us ......<br>
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    @<;a href="http://indianfootballnetwork.com/forum/profile/81/gopiajeesh"; style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: bold; font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(255, 0, 132); line-height: 22.09375px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">gopiajeesh</a><span style="color: rgb(119, 119, 119); font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 22.09375px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"> </span><div><span style="color: rgb(119, 119, 119); font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 22.09375px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br></span></div><div><span style="color: rgb(119, 119, 119); font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 22.09375px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">yup better be safe than sorry..</span></div>
  • kali007kali007 0 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Its over before it got started, read FIFA have invited bids after AIFF couldn't give them some guarantees.</font>
  • bansktbanskt 123 Points
    kali007 wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Its over before it got started, read FIFA have invited bids after AIFF couldn't give them some guarantees.</font>

<br><br>Nothing is over. The decision always goes through the bidding process. All discussions till now has been informal. Any country out of the 209 FIFA countries (including India) will now bid for the tourney. India will also bid, and we will see the result later. This is a part of the process.<br><br>http://www.fifa.com/aboutfifa/organisation/media/news/newsid=2059713/<br>;
  • ashindiaashindia 9264 Points
    kali007 wrote: »

<br><br>It is always done through bids,nobody is given direct chance here.<br>
  • kali007kali007 0 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Have you forgotten the World cup bids 2018 and 2022, lots of good bid from England, USA and others but if FIFA have an agenda then it doesn't matter, example Qatar winning the bid. My feeling is that FIFA wants to push India for the U-17 but only if they get what they want and i feel that India and the AIFF cant meet those demand.</font>
  • kali007 wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Have you forgotten the World cup bids 2018 and 2022, lots of good bid from England, USA and others but if FIFA have an agenda then it doesn't matter, example Qatar winning the bid. My feeling is that FIFA wants to push India for the U-17 but only if they get what they want and i feel that India and the AIFF cant meet those demand.</font>

<br><div><br></div><div>This is the U17 World Cup. Not many countries will bid for it.</div>
  • In this economy, FIFA will have to force a country to host this tournament. <br>
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    India's 2017 U-17 World Cup bid and ACL spot for I-league clubs gets support from FIFA VP

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/indias-2017-u17-world-cup-bid-gets-support-from-fifa-vp/389961-78.html