North-East Premier League

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    which teams will play here?

<br><div><br></div><div>The champion teams from each states of North-east excluding sikkim with 8th spot covered by the play-off between all 2nd finished teams in respective leagues</div>
  • shankar wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>The champion teams from each states of North-east excluding sikkim with 8th spot covered by the play-off between all 2nd finished teams in respective leagues</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>So all the states have a league system?</div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    shankar wrote:

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">The champion teams from each states of North-east excluding sikkim with 8th spot covered by the play-off between all 2nd finished teams in respective leagues</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">So all the states have a league system?</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Yep, mind you the league systems are weird. I know there is Nagaland Premier League, Assam State Premier League, Mizoram Football League, Manipur State League and Shillong Premier League. That is 5. Dont</font></div>
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    good development in northeast hopefully we may see few more players from these games to i-league teams.so we can teams like NISA,oil india etc
  • usaindia wrote:
    good development in northeast hopefully we may see few more players from these games to i-league teams.so we can teams like NISA,oil india etc

<br><div><br></div><div>Expect Oil India to be there, they won the Assam league last month.</div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Oil India had this guy called Durga Boro who was a sensation in Federation Cup 3 years ago. LAter he was signed by Churchill I think. Do not know where he is now
    the issue is these guys need to sign middle of the table teams,so they will get lot of playing time.<div>if we see some of the indian players who performed well in last few years we dont hear about them again like anil,zakeer,saini etc.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    usaindia wrote:
    the issue is these guys need to sign middle of the table teams,so they will get lot of playing time.<div>if we see some of the indian players who performed well in last few years we dont hear about them again like anil,zakeer,saini etc.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Zakeer playing regularly for churchill...</div><div><br></div><div>same for saini...he comes regularly as sub, sometimes in first XI....some players fade out even they are given chances....</div><div><br></div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    usaindia wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>it is really sometimes weird to see that top clubs invest big on few lower placed teams players while some get chances but fail  while some never get that many chances to prove themselves..</div><div>but still few players get to gain success with the move and i feel it is better for them to get fully groomed and get consistent in few years and may move to some top club at age of 26+ which is not a bad age to make it to top  team </div>
    i also think we need glamor in indian football,our players needs to start promoting themselves in good way ,so they can have a careers after football.