Churchill Brothers News

Comments

• hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    edited January 2013

" Really it's a huge blow for us. He (Bilal Najjarin) was a very good defender but nonethe less, he is not best in theworld. When he joined Churchill in this summer he was not this good, together we worked hard to make him best in India. Now i will look for a new defender and try to make him best again " --> Subhash Bhowmick.

• alecsalecs Kerala663 Points

Bilal Najjarin join UAE based club Fujairah SC which was promoted to UAE pro league only this season. So he won't be having any continental action there.

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

hadfadkar said:
    " Really it's a huge blow for us. He (Bilal Najjarin) was a very good defender but nonethe less, he is not best in theworld. When he joined Churchill in this summer he was not this good, together we worked hard to make him best in India. Now i will look for a new defender and try to make him best again " --> Subhash Bhowmick.

Bhowmick has always been an outspoken person. But we can give him some credit this time. Before joining CB he has hardly played outside Lebanon. So CB's offer was too good to resist.

But during the WC qualifiers Bilal came into focus and hence so much interest is genetated. But I feel he should have kept the team interest in mind considering CB are strong favourites for the title and could hv done well in Afc cup.

Reasons why Churchill's title race can fall apart.
    1) Departure of Bilal
    2) Injury to Beto
    3) Injury to Denzil
    3) Tomba,Balan,Bikramjit have been prone to injury
    4) Poor bench strength when you compare with EB or Dmp.

• Dempo has some easy games coming in. I beleive Dempo can again come to top and leave Churchill at second place.

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

i think here the club is at mistake too...

why do all clubs add this point of free transfer of better offer comes??
    this makes the player dominant over the club and he can make any call at his choice which is so unprofessional

i think this case was also there in sunil chetri case too where dempo released him in mid season
    if the foreign clubs need to take any player from i-league let them take him after paying the transfer fee or wait till he becomes free agent
  • archakarchak 2082 Points

> shankar said:
    > i think here the club is at mistake too...

why do all clubs add this point of free transfer of better offer comes??
    this makes the player dominant over the club and he can make any call at his choice which is so unprofessional

i think this case was also there in sunil chetri case too where dempo released him in mid season
    if the foreign clubs need to take any player from i-league let them take him after paying the transfer fee or wait till he becomes free agent

according to @gaffertape transfer fee was paid to CB

$50000 was supposedly paid as transfer fee.

• Shah476Shah476 240 Points

I guess if its in clause n fee paid.. no complaints.