Churchill Brothers News

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > If Churchill can get a draw then that should be considered a victory for Indian football overall. Shows that we can compete with Asia.

i think it is not an exaggerated statement ... 
    we may get a realty check here
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points

Head Coach Mariano Dias - Kitchee SC is the home team, they are well organised , they do have a good side that include four good foreigners.

We are doing well in our domestic league and i am hoping that our boys put up a good show and get all 3 points from the match.

Sunil Chhetri - Kitchee are a good side, just watched their match on the 24th and heard about the team through newspaper reports. We are doing great in the domestic league and hope to bring that same form into the AFC Cup, though we will be missing two infuencial players in Beto and Balal Arezou. I am a new member of the squad and hope to get quickly with the team.

How was your experience in Portugal?
    I didnt get alot of game time, however the experience has been great, they have one of the best academies in the world which is only second to Barcelona's Academy. I hope i have improved as a footballler and can implement what i have learnt over there at Churchill Brothers Goa.

Sunil Chhetri - Kitchee are a good side, just watched their match on the 24th and heard about the team through newspaper reports. We are doing great in the domestic league and hope to bring that same form into the AFC Cup, though we will be missing two infuencial players in Beto and Balal Arezou. I am a new member of the squad and hope to get quickly with the team.

How was your experience in Portugal?
    I didnt get alot of game time, however the experience has been great, they have one of the best academies in the world which is only second to Barcelona's Academy. I hope i have improved as a footballler and can implement what i have learnt over there at Churchill Brothers Goa.

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Was CB lucky to have released Akram. Bcoz as per reports he has been banned for 1 year. Can a team sign a new player outside the transfer window in such circumstances.

silicon3 said:
    Banned for what?..

Match fixing

• ashindiaashindia 9365 Points

Looks like they already knew about the match fixing,that's why released him before the Transfer window and signed other guy.

• But they replaced him with someone worse???

Something is better than nothing. Its obvious that if he was at CB, their foreign slot would have been wasted. And we have hardly seen Arezou play. Dont count him off yet.