> Ashlesh said:
    > i feel these are good signing for cb in afc cup 

bilal can play in midfield too

so line up for afc cup will look something like this

Henry-chetri 

Bilal- Lenny-Beto-Dias

raju-ravanan-tamba-denzil

nandy 

I am confused, havent Bilal already left? is he coming back? why midfield they need him in defence

• Arezu cant cross to save his life so why have him in the wings. Arezu should be the sub.

Chhetri and Henry will lead the attack. Beto will operate the midfield while Tamba will operate the defense (or try to not make a fool of himself). 

Other than speed I dont see much in Arezu to be honest.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    edited February 2013

oh he meant belal arezou!!!! i thought najarrin!

• Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited February 2013

> rudra said:
    > oh he meant belal arezou!!!! i thought najarrin!

NEW RULE ON IFN! Bilal is the Lebanese traitor (@Dominic) while Arezu is the Afghan warrior/savior of E.T.
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

There is only one traitor in the whole world. Nobody can take the place of the one and only traitor "KARIM".

• Its all about money my friends. Money makes people do a lot of things these days. People are selling their children so why will a coach not leave his team.

• I really don't know anything about this Ballal. But I think Mariano and Bhowmick can work with Tamba. When he was mahindra he was not so bad. But I dont know now. I only hope he is fit and does well otherwise all the hard work done by churchill will go down the drain.

• > fernscyril said:
    > Its all about money my friends. Money makes people do a lot of things these days. People are selling their children so why will a coach not leave his team.

Are you Brian Clough reincarnated.

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

fernscyril said:
    Its all about money my friends. Money makes people do a lot of things these days. People are selling their children so why will a coach not leave his team.

We have discussed this issue in detail here already and have concluded that the timing of his departure was wrong. He should have left before season starts. And since he had released imp players and selected all youth, it was his duty to carry on with what he selected.

The main issue was that he realised that the foreigners he selected was not upto mark and he had no face to ask mgmnt to replace them since he selected them.

• hey guys what do you think churchill with bilal and akram was stronger or now with the set of new players will they be stronger?