Introduction Thread

Comments

• projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    edited May 2012
    I think many of us here in the forum are working in various companies..I think if we can outreach people in our companies we can hav more ppl join this forum. Of course the only problem would b thr mite b sum ppl who would talk all rubbish.<br>However, we can give it a shot. I knw in my company thr is a football team and thy hav gr8 many ideas about football (indian and outside) so if we can rope in such groups that will do wonders to this forum.<br><br>Just dat we need to find out hw we can reach them.<br>

<br><br>Not a bad idea but we don't want too many of those EPL wannabes talking rubbish with a very limited understanding of the game, especially Indian football, whose contribution to the world of football is nothing more than raising Man U's and Chelsea's brand value. <br><br>Most of these wannabes don't put an iota of thought into what they write and come up with ideas/proposals like popcorn, most of them make a lot of fun reading, especially if you are well aware of the ground realities of Indian football.<br><br>Unfortunately, not many of those who have or are going through the grind Indian football at the grassroots is are willing to join this forum.<br>
  • @jithuv I thought it was a good idea when I saw it. My only problem is that the Bruni club is top of the S.League. Not good for Singapore football and there league.
  • BikerzBikerz 0 Points
    Hi, am Jay. I stumbled upon this site looking for links to AIFF news on the new academy at Fr. Agnels.<div><br></div><div>My son is currently studying at Fr. Agnels, and AIFF Academy is a good start for budding youngsters.</div><div><br></div><div>I find good info on Indian football here from all you guys.</div><div><br></div><div>My all time favourite is the Brazil football team, and hope one day India too win the worldcup.</div><div><br></div><div>Cheers,</div><div>Jay</div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Hey! Great to have you here! Welcome.<div>How young is your kid. Can we expect to get 1st hand information about the boys there?</div>
  • jees_josejees_jose 210 Points
    Hi All,<br><br>My name is Jees.  I am from Kochi, Kerala.  I am die hard fan of Indian football. I have been following Indian football at least for the past 10 years. I am really glad to see that there are so many Indian football fans as crazy as me or even more. Also  good to see some intelligent thoughts Hope we will do well in the AFC under 22 Qualifiers and also in the under 16 AFC cup. I have lost hopes in the current Indian team though.
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    edited May 2012
    jess, welcome to forum
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    edited May 2012
    Welcome to forum, Bikerz and Jees :-bd
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
  • BikerzBikerz 0 Points
    @ Somesh,<div><br></div><div>My kid has just started his school, so am only just getting used to visiting their facilities. As i get more info i will surely post it, but the facilities are good at their school, and the boys will surely benefit.</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>@ Ajmal,</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks.</div>