Introduction Thread

Comments

• projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    archak wrote:
    @shankar add projenator to ifl workshop group in fb.... his fb profile name is proj ghosh

<br><div><br></div><div>@archak, IFL workshop ??? I thought you sent me a request to join "develop football in bengal" group.</div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    @projenator the dfib group was created by me under the request of Nabab Bhattacharya
    The IFL workshop is created by a former member of this forum Varun M Kochi and current member Shankar
    archak wrote:
    @projenator the dfib group was created by me under the request of Nabab Bhattacharya
    The IFL workshop is created by a former member of this forum Varun M Kochi and current member Shankar

<br><br>Nabab da is doing a wonderful job, please pass on my regards, Prayag's recruiting has a sense of vision, long term plan to it. I don't think GMS is a proper replacement for Arnab but let's see, maybe he will click better with Bello, I am keeping my fingers crossed.<br>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    archak wrote:
    @shankar add projenator to ifl workshop group in fb.... his fb profile name is proj ghosh

<br><div><br></div><div>I cant add a person in a group who is not in my friends list..he will have to give the request....anyway it will take time for some discussion to be taking place over there</div>
    shankar wrote:
    archak wrote:
    @shankar add projenator to ifl workshop group in fb.... his fb profile name is proj grhosh

<br><div><br></div><divr>I cant add a person in a group who is not in my friends list..he will have to give the request....anyway it will take time for some discussion to be taking place over there</div>

even the dfib group is next to dead since since the 3 active members are to give their semester exams from may 22nd
    @projenator you being sarcastic or are you really congratulating????
    edited May 2012
    archak wrote:
    @projenator you being sarcastic or are you really congratulating????

<br><br>what do you mean ? I like Nabab da for the way he is handling Prayag recruiting, the most progressive mindset in Calcutta, the most regressive being MB officials (not the fan's club, though).<br><br>BTW, I got myself in to IFL group<br>
    i agree with you that Nabab Da has the most progressive mindset in Kolkata...
  • jithuvjithuv 340 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Hey Everyone</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I have been following this forum for a month or so and I should say you guys are really passionate about football and its development & progress in India.There are a lot of thoughtful ideas/recommendation and some very health debate on several kept issues faced by Indian football. Keep it going guys! </font>:)</div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Now, a bit about me ....</div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I am Jithu, work as an Analyst presently based in Singapore. My passion and interest in football really grew since I moved to Singapore. Even though i have been fan of Man U since 2002 - have to confess mainly due to Ruud Van Nistelrooy </font>:D. Oh and lastly .. I do play futsal every week with my office guys . Not that good at it but it is great fun!</div></div>
  • jithuv wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Hey Everyone</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I have been following this forum for a month or so and I should say you guys are really passionate about football and its development & progress in India.There are a lot of thoughtful ideas/recommendation and some very health debate on several kept issues faced by Indian football. Keep it going guys! </font>:)</div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Now, a bit about me ....</div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I am Jithu, work as an Analyst presently based in Singapore. My passion and interest in football really grew since I moved to Singapore. Even though i have been fan of Man U since 2002 - have to confess mainly due to Ruud Van Nistelrooy </font>:D. Oh and lastly .. I do play futsal every week with my office guys . Not that good at it but it is great fun!</div></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Great to have you on board mate. Great to see someone from Singapore on here. Love the S.League.</div>