Introduction Thread

Comments

• projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    Great to have you here, Jithu. Look forward to discussing indian football with you.
  • jithuvjithuv 340 Points
    @arsenal fan.. Thanks mate. I have been to a couple of S League games.. one of them just to watch Aleksandar Duric :P
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    Jithuv, welcome to the family
  • I think many of us here in the forum are working in various companies..I think if we can outreach people in our companies we can hav more ppl join this forum. Of course the only problem would b thr mite b sum ppl who would talk all rubbish.<br>However, we can give it a shot. I knw in my company thr is a football team and thy hav gr8 many ideas about football (indian and outside) so if we can rope in such groups that will do wonders to this forum.<br><br>Just dat we need to find out hw we can reach them.<br>
  • indian_goonerindian_gooner 3504 Points
    @jithuv,<div>welcome ..... i love that pre 2005 arsenal-manutd rivalry when i started watching football in 2002, yes RUUD VAN NISTELROOY is a classy player....in my opinion sir alex should kick that ronaldo out earlier & RVN should have retired with reddevils</div> :)
  • jithuv wrote: »
    @arsenal fan.. Thanks mate. I have been to a couple of S League games.. one of them just to watch Aleksandar Duric :P

<br><div><br></div><div>Glad you do. First one I talked to in Singapore who watches the S.League. All the other ones dont.</div>
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">@jitinjoseph Agree that RVN should have should have retired with the reds .. It was sad to see Nistelrooy end up with malaga and retired there! ... both are great players.. wanted both to stay back.... :)</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">@arsenal fan wish I could go see more games but end up having other engagements which have prevented me from the same... I think it is a very good initiative by the two FAs to let Harimau Muda A to play in S league and Lions XII to play in MSL... I wanted to see a Harimau Muda A game as I used to stay very close to their home stadium(Yishun stadium) but never got the chance...Now I have moved and I feel lazy to go all the way to yishun to watch a S league game.. :)</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">But it really great that you get the time to follow so many leagues or shall I say know so much about them... Good man :)</font></div>
    @Sanjeev Biwas.. That is indeed a good thought. I have just one Indian guy in my company and he doesn't follow football even though he does play futsal with us once in a while..:) The other nationals (the guys who play) are quite knowledgeable and passionate about football... Not sure if do follow forums but I will definitely try and bring this up when we catch up next time... I am pretty sure that they wouldn't talk rubbish if they do join in here :)
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    @jithuv ...is it a rule set by you to use this smiley" :) " at end of each para???just asking ;):P
    HA. good one! @shankar .. I end up doing that a lot, still haven't figured out why.... :P