Introduction Thread

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    <div>Welcome murali, </div><div>you will enjoy here with us talking indian football</div>and actually you have to credit someone (@Utpal) for promoting your site in transfer section...
  • melvynmelvyn 0 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Hi Everyone </font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">I am Melvin , Thanks for creating this forum it really great to get updates regarding Indian football AIFF site is utter crap.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Anyway I was born in Bombay but grew up in Brisbane , did not have much soccer background played it regularly for my school but was more of a Rugby league guy played youth levels for  clubs here.</div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">First got hooked into Indian Football when visiting my relatives in Goa, watched the Federation Cup  semi finals and finals live and loved the Atmosphere, Have been regularly watching I-league  only the Goan games. Though my connection to Indian football goes a bit longer as my Dad played for B.E.S.T in Bombay league in his early 20's and used to take me to watch Rovers cup when I was A kid. </font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">When Australia played India at the Asia cup it was kind of bitter sweet for me. One Day Soon I hope They play again at the World cup.</font></div>
  • AruncitoAruncito 4 Points
    Welcome @murali and @melvyn ; !!<br>Its great to have you guys here ... IFN is growing day by day and feels great to have more fans here.<br>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Welcome @murali and @melvyn great that our posts keep so many people from India n abroad connected to Indian football
  • NOW WE ARE GETTING AUSTRALIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • indian_goonerindian_gooner 3504 Points
    Welcome murali & mevin..
  • projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    This forum is a wonderful piece of infrastructure, we should all seriously work together to make everyone aware of a lot  of insider information in Indian football. Most of the folks here watch a lot of international soccer and expect similar standards in India.  Deep understanding of Indian football infrastructure and player mentalities, especially the lack of professionalism, not just the administrators but a major section of players is very necessary to develop a real understanding of THE SPECIFICS of Indian football. Rather than baiting an entire section or a city or a group, the focus should be on constructively analysing where exactly things are going wrong and who are the real culprits.<br>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    projenator wrote:
    This forum is a wonderful piece of infrastructure, we should all seriously work together to make everyone aware of a lot  of insider information in Indian football. Most of the folks here watch a lot of international soccer and expect similar standards in India.  Deep understanding of Indian football infrastructure and player mentalities, especially the lack of professionalism, not just the administrators but a major section of players is very necessary to develop a real understanding of THE SPECIFICS of Indian football. Rather than baiting an entire section or a city or a group, the focus should be on constructively analysing where exactly things are going wrong and who are the real culprits.<br>
    <div style="font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-weight: normal; ">Cant agree more....here most of people who follow european football expect similar standard in indian football which is not gonna happen at least in this decade</div><div style="font-weight: normal; ">and those who dont follow football thinks if hockey which dont have same facility can do it then why not foorball and agains here also the reality is  indians are basically one of most technically sound players in hockey world but in football we dont even come close to that<br></div><div style="font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div>All we want now is <b><u>REALITY CHECK!!!!</u></b></div>
  • I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ALL ARE SAYING! THE I-LEAGUE IS THE EXACT SAME AS EPL AND LA LIGA!!!
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    @shankar add projenator to ifl workshop group in fb.... his fb profile name is proj ghosh