Introduction Thread

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    Hey Guys<div><br></div><div>My name is Aamir and I am orignally from Chennai though now I am a college student currently residing in the US. Football is my favorite sport and India is in my blood so I am a HUGE supporter of Indian football. </div><div>I am so glad I found this forum because I thought noone besides I watched or followed Indian football. I created a group for indian football support in facebook four years ago but as you can see not many people joined (if you have FB please join!):<a href="https://www.facebook.com/groups/6944638805/"; style="font-size: 10pt; ">https://www.facebook.com/groups/6944638805/</a></div><div>It gives me great comfort to see that a lot of people are like me in this sense.</div><div><br></div><div>My favorite club team is Arsenal and I hope India can qualify for the 2018 WC and beyond and become an Asian and world power house in football.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Lives in the US. Supports Arsenal. Likes Indian Football...</div><div><br></div><div>ARE YOU MY LONG LOST BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Now dont pretend like you dont know him.....we all can guess that US resident and arsenal fan then who invited him here :P</div>
  • shankar wrote: »
    Hey Guys<div><br></div><div>My name is Aamir and I am orignally from Chennai though now I am a college student currently residing in the US. Football is my favorite sport and India is in my blood so I am a HUGE supporter of Indian football. </div><div>I am so glad I found this forum because I thought noone besides I watched or followed Indian football. I created a group for indian football support in facebook four years ago but as you can see not many people joined (if you have FB please join!):<a href="https://www.facebook.com/groups/6944638805/"; style="font-size: 10pt; ">https://www.facebook.com/groups/6944638805/</a></div><div>It gives me great comfort to see that a lot of people are like me in this sense.</div><div><br></div><div>My favorite club team is Arsenal and I hope India can qualify for the 2018 WC and beyond and become an Asian and world power house in football.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Lives in the US. Supports Arsenal. Likes Indian Football...</div><div><br></div><div>ARE YOU MY LONG LOST BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Now dont pretend like you dont know him.....we all can guess that US resident and arsenal fan then who invited him here :P</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>What if it is the same user! No one is safe! No one can hide!</div>
  • <div>Lives in the US. Supports Arsenal. Likes Indian Football...</div><div><br></div><div>ARE YOU MY LONG LOST BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Yes! We could very well be brothers from another mother.</div><div>Do you live in the states as well?</div>
  • <div>Lives in the US. Supports Arsenal. Likes Indian Football...</div><div><br></div><div>ARE YOU MY LONG LOST BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Yes! We could very well be brothers from another mother.</div><div>Do you live in the states as well?</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Ya. New York (well, really New Jersey but right at the border of NY/NJ)</div>
  • <div><br></div><div><br></div>
    <div>Lives in the US. Supports Arsenal. Likes Indian Football...</div><div><br></div><div>ARE YOU MY LONG LOST BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Ya. New York (well, really New Jersey but right at the border of NY/NJ)</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Nice! I live in Maryland</div>
  • <div><br></div><div><br></div>
    <div>Lives in the US. Supports Arsenal. Likes Indian Football...</div><div><br></div><div>ARE YOU MY LONG LOST BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Nice! I live in Maryland</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Nice... what were you doing up at 1:39 in the morning!</div>
  • Nothing just surfing the net
  • Nothing just surfing the net

<br><div><br></div><div>Morning. It is 7:54 in the morning.</div>
  • <P>Hi Friends</P>
    <P>My name is shaji I am from Kerala but based in Abu Dhabi. I am one of the big fan of this wesite and following your discussions frequently. My favorite team in I Legue is Pilan Arrows (was Viva  Kerala not chirag Kerala). I am a big fan of Barcelona</P>