Daily dose of east bengal

Comments

• thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30154 Points
    Koushik Sarkar, the defender from SAI, recently named in Constantine's list of 40 probables for the SAFF Cup, has signed a three-year contract with East Bengal.
    BrainFallINDIA
    In another twist to the fourth-foreigner drama in East Bengal, the club is reportedly in discussions with two more players-Richard Gadze of Delhi Dynamos and Antonio German of Kerala Blasters. A section of the officials are keen to use the East Bengal connection of Kerala Blasters to lure German into their team. Sammehg Doutie is not interested in joining the club. Alvito is trying to use his connection with Beto to sign Narayan Das and Pronay Halder. The final decision regarding the fourth foreigner is likely to be taken on next Tuesday or Wednesday. If they can manage to sign German, it won't be a bad catch in my opinion.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    There was a chance for Doutie? Guy can easily make it back in South Africa. India was always a short trip for him. German would be an excellent signing for East Bengal but he can't be depended as the only attacker and I am not a fan of Gadze.
  • What abt Postiga! Why keep him out of contention! Or even a Anelka or Roberta Carlos.Both the oldies have been tryin to play as holding MF in ISL and Bishu is on the lookout for such kind! :D
    deepakcAKB
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    We also have Martins and Dong, why would he be the only attacker?
  • M-A-R-T-I-I-I-I-N-N-N-S-S-S-S! He is a non playing footballer like in Tennis, which has non playing captain! 1.5 cr gone down the drain! Nitu, again has to look for some Saradha2.0! :D
    Deb_BanAKB
    Biswajit did not sign Postiga or Anelka or Roberto Carlos because even at their age, they would have heaped infinite misery on Mohun Bagan. Fearing that Bagan could lose the derbies by a dozen goals, Sanjoy Sen requested his good friend, Bishuda, not to sign them and he duly obliged. BTW, you will see a different Ranti in the I-League.
  • Yea, ofcourse different Ranti! He will do everything, except playn soccer! ;) But he has given lot of confidence to lot of wanabe players' of his age - that how u can make 1.5 cr in Indian football a)without actually playing; b)having a structure which resembles a trunk of a tree and still "hope" to play football! :D
    Deb_Bankartik91
    He got that confidence from Odafa-made 3 crore per year at Bagan without helping them win a single trophy! Ranti's structure is better than the 'elephantine' Glenn.
    deepakc
  • Hahaha! Don't forget, u were after Glenn beginning of this season but cud'nt afford him!
    Deb_BanAKB