Daily dose of east bengal

Comments

• Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10059 Points
    Odafa actually played much much better than what Ranti is playing now. And Glenn, as of now, is good.
    AKBgoalkeepar
  • And don't forget, during Odafa, Bagan team combination was completely imbalanced and in that context Odaafa did very well due to individual brilliance. Ranti, that way has always better team to feed him!
    Deb_BanAKB
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30154 Points
    @Soccerlover: 'Ranti, that way has always better team to feed him'. You have hit the nail on the head this time. East Bengal always has a better team than the 'imbalanced' Mohun Bagan. Football is a team game and that is why EB manages to win more matches and tournaments than Mohun Bagan.
    deepakc
  • Kaka! Everybody knows Bagan has always made imbalanced team in the last 6-7 yrs, till Bhowmick came in and tried to have some semblance! No big deal there! We also know, EB has had one of the best balanced teams for the last so many years. But the bigger question is, with all that balanced team funda, the I-League is still elusive for u guys! And Bagan, despite having an imbalanced team/ despite the talk of (some of ur EB supporters) players not being paid the salary etc(which is incorrect actually), walks away with the laurel! ;) Noone makes a 14 crore team to win a month long CFL, my dear friend, and the sooner ur "Bal" Da and co. Realise this, the better it is ! Its the result which matters EOD, and results are the reflection of a right process being implemented(salary included)!
    AKBdeepakcDeb_Ban
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    I as a MB fan feel that although we may have won more....our institutional systems suck......

We need to become progressive and not be dependent on mans largesse for survival
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30154 Points
    @Soccerlover: East Bengal has not only won the CFL, but also most of the other major tournaments it has played in in the last 4-5 years. While MB only won the I-league after a five-year drought. So, it's your Tutu-da and Co. who need to realize that results matter at the end of the day. Secondly, you do acknowledge my point that East Bengal has one of the most balanced teams for the last so many years. That is why it has managed to pick up so many trophies. I accept that the I-League is missing, and I congratulate all Mohun Bagan supporters for lifting it last year. 
    BrainFallINDIAdeepakc
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Last I-League was fluke. With a 36 year old striker upfront even Bello will be happy to face Bagan. And Norde is a flop derby player, he will prove it again.
    Soccerlover
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    In more relevant news, EB academy trials for U17 category was held in Gayeshpur today.
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    When desperation sets in then rival's Victory always seems fluke....ha ha ha ha.
    So keep on consoling yourselves with this logic & be ready for some more "Flukes".
  • Showing true EB color now...! Go and win it by "fluke" atleast once and then make a toddler like comment! 

Till such time, ask Mr. "Bal" to scratch his "balls"!  8-}
    AKBDeb_Banshankar