Daily dose of east bengal

Comments

• sdr62sdr62 225 Points
    Another option is to take Romeo Fernandes on loan from Dempo SC. Romeo played excellent in this year ISL for Goa FC.and scored 2goals.
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Baljit Sahni should never be allowed back into our club, he is an ungrateful bastard. Serves him well, he is clubless and would remain so. He was one the main reasons for last season's dressing room problems between Goan and Punjabi players.

Club can release Bello once Mendi joins and rope in Dudu. 
    thebeautifulgamemunna219777
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    as far as eb vs mfc goes... i will write a report after MFC beat east bengal ;)
    deepakcsanvedjadhav
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29633 Points
    Agree with you about Sahni...but Dudu has nothing more to offer. Michael Olunga or any other young foreign striker would have been much better, but I guess we can't afford them now after signing Mendy.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29258 Points
    EB and MB have too many players. romeo and mandar will be good in DSK if they loan them.
    kuldeep007
    Sad reality of Indian football, even oldies like Dudu, Martins, Odafa can easily toy with any Indian CB. So saying Dudu has nothing to offer is a bit far fetched.

p.s. I am oviously not looking at the bigger picture, but even AIFF doesnt so what the heck.
    deepakc
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29633 Points
    Even if he has something to offer, I doubt East Bengal can meet his demands. Last read that when Lukeman had become uncertain, a section of the officials were negotiating with him but reportedly backed out after hearing his demands. BTW, if Bello is released, can the club get some leeway to sign another foreigner? 
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    What did Sahni do in the locker room last season?
    @thebeautifulgame Let me make it very clear, EB had a budget of more than 1 crore for the marquee player this season. Once the rule was abolished, management went stingy for some reason but it did come around eventually. Signing Mendi for about 80 lakhs plus his accomodation, flights, etc. wasnt exactly  a cheap deal.

@arsenalfan700 Do you understand a hindi term "guthbaaji" ? Thats what Sahni was doing, EB wouldnt touch him with a 6 foot barge pole. Also, as a player, he is kind of done IMO. You might see an odd good performance here and there but nothing consistent.
    munna219777kartik91
  • There were other players as well for the dressing room atmosphere - Mehtab was/is the leader of the pack for rifts/infighting. His job is to only give "bytes" to TV channel! Then there are guys like Khabra/Soumik Dey.

EB management is comparatively better than MB anyday - but its beyond my understanding why the club have gone so easy on Alvito, Mehtab, Soumik, Khabra. 
    archakAKBmunna219777deepakckartik91