Daily dose of east bengal

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    @Nagendra Internet is a bad world. You can't seek to reason with everyone my friend.
    BrainFallINDIAreddevil87NagendraEastBengalPridedeepakcmunna219777kartik91
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Go find a club in your entire state before you even look at shadows of our club.
    Nagendraatuljgkartik91
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    It shows the culture/history of the club and its supporters for sure!

When Bagan was goin thru a tumultuous phase not long back, and if u were from Kolkata,u would have known how Bagan supporters used to stage protests against the Club Management! Also howsoever myopic Bagan mgmt is, their Secy/President atelast haven't used the word " players should be kicked out"- in Bengali its more harsh to hear for a person at the receiving end(read - the players)  - "lathi mere tariye dewa uchit..."  thats so downgrading for a player to listen.

Since u r not aware of Kolkata football/supporter/clubs(am assuming u do not, hence making such childish comment!) so just sit back and know the facts!

Cheers!
    AKBdeepakc
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6760 Points
    edited June 2016
    ;Soccerlover & EastBengalPride ...

Hope below comment is for me... What did I say about EB or MB or even football in Kolkata..

"Since u r not aware of Kolkata football/supporter/clubs(am assuming u do not, hence making such childish comment!) so just sit back and know the facts!."

"Go find a club in your entire state before you even look at shadows of our club."

We shouldn't divide the clubs by states.. All Indian clubs are my favorites which are supporting growth of Indian football.. I support each and every club.. but I just have rankings... In I-League, I supported 1) BFC 2) MB 3) All I league clubs... and in ISL 1) Kerala Blasters 2) ADK 3) All ISL clubs..

Coming to point... I don't want to talk about history and down fall of football in A.P and India.. Everyone in IFN knows about that... We need to blame ourself for this situation ( A.P State Associations, Govt, Schools, Parents etc)... 

Fateh Hyderabad A.F.C. is not ready for top tier. After A.P bifurcation, state associations might be active now and it will take many years to generate interest and to form professional clubs...

now.. our only hope is ISL where Hyderabad can have an entry...

munna219777AKBBrainFallINDIAnamewtheldreddevil87sanvedjadhavCarbon_14atuljgkartik91
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30178 Points
    According to Xtratime, East Bengal are all set to release Cavin Lobo because of his fitness issues.
    deepakc
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29699 Points
    I Thought you were from Arunachal Pradesh. sorry my bad.
    Nagendra
    Lobo cannot be released, he still has 2 years of his contract left with the club. To release him would cost huge money to club, won't happen. 
  • BabertoBaberto 633 Points
    Collected an official fan membership registration form. Can any one let me know of the benefits?
    20% discount on tickets, discount on multiple brands of clothing, restaurants, team jersey, discount in club cafe.
    munna219777deepakcfootydipBaberto