Daily dose of east bengal

Comments

• EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    More brands than machas apparently, mind your sponsorship business which I might say won't be any.
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    The less the better ! With no sponsor,Bagan won the I-League and Fed Cup!  B)

And with so called multiple sponsors , came the CFL for EB!!!!   :D  :D

Am sure Pranab Dasgupta has an itchy feeling on his balls, when he sees his counterpart from his arch rival club is running a club on his own - and running it successfully! 

Btw - is Kalyan a paid staff!  #justasking
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    Sponsorship ??? What's that ??? We have the one & only Tutu Babu
    deepakc
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Manchester City also won a couple of leagues but that doesn't make them a champion club. Essentially macha club is a whore house of Tutu Bose and will remain so. So find yourself a sponsor with your articulate management and let us focus on reforming our club , trophies will follow, just check our record of last 15 years. 
    samdebarghya89deepakcdeepak dedhakartik91SoccerloverDeb_Bansanvedjadhav
    @EastBengalPride
    Sorry mate...to show your love to your Club you need not use filthy language. Just try to be a little careful in word selection.
    This sort of language not only gives a bad impression of you but also doesn't speak very nice of you supporters though almost all EB fans in IFN I found very careful in chosing words especially when Mohun Bagan is concerned.
    We are educated people & not always such posts are appreciated.
    samdeepak dedhaDeb_Ban
    @EastBengalPride ;
    Expect an immediate "disliike" from you. :D
    karenesudhakar2050deepak dedha
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30177 Points
    This thread is again degenerating into an East Bengal vs Mohun Bagan slug-fest. And I can't stress this enough, strong emotions doesn't necessarily mean the use of vulgar language. Support your club by all means and criticize other clubs, but can't you do it in a civilized way? All three of you, @AKB, @Soccerlover, @EastBengalPride have been guilty of using unparliamentary language at some time or other. Another point: words like 'lota' or 'macha', though not racist, are denigratory of certain sections of people. While they are frequently used in roadside gossips or in Facebook, I think it is better to refrain from using these words in this forum. At least, if you want to use them, use the Fight Club thread.
    'But, yea knowing EB and its history/people associated with the club,its nothing unusual though....'Coming from a Mohun Bagan supporter, really. Check your club and its history and the people associated with the club who are pure as driven snow.
    Disagree with people, guys, without being disagreeable..Cheers!
    reddevil87deepakc
    Look...many many contributors to various posts use certain four letter words..once in a while. This is accepted as a show of frustration & forgotten after a while.
    But if a person calls a Club "whore house of Tutu Bose"...then it needs to be curbed. These sort of forums can't always be a Queen's English classes but one has to have a limit, unless of course we allow IFN (an excellent forum for the football fans) to be swept by MC-BC (with full details). Let us be rstained to a reasonable extent.
    reddevil87Deb_Ban
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    If the secy of the club uses such filthy language, supporters are bound to use it! Thats what the culture is...

Nagendra
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30177 Points
    According to local Bengali channels, the reported uncertainty about Morgan's contract with the club has been sorted out. Morgan is emphasizing on defence : he wants five central defenders, already has Arnab and Gurwinder, targetted Jhingan, and wants to bring in a foreign defender. East Bengal is reportedly in talks with another foreign striker other than Lee Tuck.
    @AKB: When have I ever said that the Queen's English should be used in this forum? And who decides which is the 'reasonable extent'?