Daily dose of east bengal

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    preetam wrote: »
    means?

No brainer - http://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/no-brainer

It is obvious if an indian player get the chance to play in europe without too much pay cut, they will play in europ rather than in INDIA.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    i think if  there is
    <span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">too much pay cut then also they will play<br><br>Subrata paul even said once that he is ready to play in Europe for free////</span>
    What subrata said is just for the camera.

I don't know exactly how much mehtab get. Just think that he gets 60 lakhs. He will only take pay cut as low as 40 lakh lower than that he will come back.

Money is a big thing afterall.
    yup by the way last session how much he is getting?any idea?
    edited May 2013
    but i'm sure he is not gettin 1 crore like subrata ...but any guess?
    edited May 2013
    No Idea. More than 40 lakhs.
  • Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited May 2013
    Keep in mind that these Indians like Mehtab are being told to go to the 3rd Division of Spain or 4th tier of Germany. The salaries there are lower there than in India. In India you are actually paid well. Just because this is Spain or Germany does not mean all the clubs can pay $10,000 a year. Maybe 75-80% of the players in these leagues have 2nd jobs and are not full time professionals.
  • projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    edited May 2013
    Prayag Utd coach Elco Schattorie said the following on camera day before yesterday and I quote<div><br></div><div>" Players in second division in Holland are far better quality than the Indian players in the I-league and their salaries on average are half of the salaries here"</div><div><br></div><div>Now go figure. I am pretty sure even if a top player like Mehtab plays in Europe, he will spend more time warming the bench just like Chetri did. They might be made a part of the team on goodwill gesture as an Indian brand ambassador. </div><div><br></div><div>They rather follow Trevor's suggestions and try to make it big in Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand first (which they should be able in Malaysia, Singapore at least, if not Thailand), then break into the top asian leagues like the J-league. Anyone with decent football knowledge knows that the current crop of Indian players just don't have the INTRINSIC quality to survive in advanced footballing nations, also isn't it more prudent to take smaller steps to the top ?</div>
  • projenator wrote: »
    Prayag Utd coach Elco Schattorie said the following on camera day before yesterday and I quote<div style="font-weight: normal;"><br></div><div>" <b>Players in second division in Holland are far better quality</b> than the Indian players in the I-league and their salaries on average are half of the salaries here"</div><div style="font-weight: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-weight: normal;">Now go figure. I am pretty sure even if a top player like Mehtab plays in Europe, he will spend more time warming the bench just like Chetri did. They might be made a part of the team on goodwill gesture as an Indian brand ambassador. </div><div style="font-weight: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-weight: normal;">They rather follow Trevor's suggestions and try to make it big in Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand first (which they should be able in Malaysia, Singapore at least, if not Thailand), then break into the top asian leagues like the J-league. Anyone with decent football knowledge knows that the current crop of Indian players just don't have the INTRINSIC quality to survive in advanced footballing nations, also isn't it more prudent to take smaller steps to the top ?</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Who the fuck did not know that?</div>