Daily dose of east bengal

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    Khabra recovering fast.

943699_380012772108009_482993849_n.jpg
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    East Bengal is planing to have player salary cap of their own. Officials had meeting yesterday regarding this issue. And they have decided that 40 lakhs is the highest an Indian player will get next season. The players who already have contract with more than 40 lakhs salary they will be asked to play in 40 lakhs/season salary.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    Joyptan wrote: »
    East Bengal is planing to have player salary cap of their own. Officials had meeting yesterday regarding this issue. And they have decided that 40 lakhs is the highest an Indian player will get next season. The players who already have contract with more than 40 lakhs salary they will be asked to play in 40 lakhs/season salary.

<br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>40 lakh is still a good amount....</div><div>but my only issue is if there is no such limitation for the foreigners(likes of penn, chidi) who are currently playing then indian players should also be well payed..</div><div><br></div><div>i wont mind if they pay high for likes of carlos, bilal though</div>
  • lithinthomaslithinthomas 237 Points
    can this lone indian club can do something in AFC Cup today?
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    <font size="2">
    preetam wrote: »
    They r in 3rd rnd

</font><br><div style="font-size: 10pt;"><br></div><div><font size="5">"<font color="#ff0000" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 0);">QUARTER FINALS</font>"</font><font size="2"> sounds better</font></div>
    I think semifinal wil sound better..in sept.
    40 lakh is highest level then its not gud...ronaldo and messi r gettin arnd 90-105 crore..and indian top player r not even gettin 1% of their price...shame..thats y i like subrata and gouramangi in terms of price..thex hav increase the level of indian player financially.i know now they r not worth f dat much money bcoz they r not in deir peak form..but there shud be some standard..40 lakh is not even half of their earnin now