Daily dose of east bengal

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    That is strange... I expected his Date of Birth to be 1996, not 76.
    bida 25
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    The Chutia is so dumb he forgot his Date if birth and had ti use a white-out / Tippex to change the month.

His wiki says 15th December...

This is the guy advising on our Youth Development to AIFF ...he is 43 ffs
    atuljg
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    Why is he doing this?
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    bcoz upon signing for EB in 2009 ..he said he wanted to retire from EB but then injury and owning a club then technical committee so he never got chance bid goodbye with EB color
    So... any word on Tyson Ciado?
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    So a retired Indian player who has more than 100 caps and 40 international goals, still the only one in last 50 years to actually have played in the first XI of a foreign club cant even be considered for youth development advices (mind you AIFF doesnt have to implement his ideas). Whom do you think the AIFF should consult, you most probably? Just STFU..the day you achieve half of what BB has for himself, you may earn the right to call him  names anonymously in an online forum. 

Oh yeah, I was there in the ground for most matches in the season when Bhutia made his debut and he nowhere looked like a 20 year old but a kid just out of high school.

P.S. I hope EB doesnt end up giving him a game in I-League. A post league charity match is best suited for this kind of emotional circus. 
    Ronnypreetammohammed_87hassanatuljgfootydiprudra
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    Will you post a picture of yourself in a Mohun Bagan ersey if he gets I league playing time?
    ashindiaEastBengalPriderudra
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    There was a good Farewell when Bayern Munich came. Why after so many years is there a need to again registering him? In India, Sportspersons do not understand the meaning of Retirement. They keep hanging on even though they are old and unfit. Every Sport- Tennis, Hockey, Cricket same story.. Great player doesnt mean that you will be selected even though you are not fit for active sport.
    gaffertapeEastBengalPridebida 25 reddevil87ashindiarudra
    Sounds like what happened to the Australian national team... still don't think Lucas Neil has retired from club football while Tim Cahill will not retire internationally.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29673 Points
    @Munna219777 he is not doing this so that he can Retire at EB he has his eyes on ISL deal.