Daily dose of east bengal

Comments

• EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Yeah, whatever past success India had in football is because of the footballers from these 3 clubs. We didnt stay with the times, agreed but other clubs havent done much good shit either. With so many Goan footballers what we have achieved in last 10 years internationally is for everyone to see.

And EB should never abandon the centrally located club tent and ground to build a new stadium somewhere in the country side, I doubt any sane owner would ever allow that.
    rudra
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10059 Points
    Army do not allow to have permanent structures in the Maidan: this is a fact. And the Army did NOT allow MB to have concrete gallery; in fact they had forced to stop construction midway. The permanent gallery is a half done thing.

Club representatives met Mr AK Antony (when he was Def Min) with the plea to give permission for concrete gallery, but he referred the issue back to the military. So no headway.

However, I-league will be allowed in the present grounds. This year, it was not allowed because of security threats out of brocken fencings. As ground maintenance is by PWD and they did not bother, the fences were not repaired in time. This year, PWD is making stronger fencing; so, next year, I-league games in the club ground is a distinct possibility for both the clubs. That they do not maintain their own ground in a different story altogether.
    archakmunna219777footydiprudra
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Fuck history... that is all.

Hope you guys can get that better backer in the future.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29673 Points
    now EB and MB should meet the new defence minister Mr manohar Parrikar former goa cm (the guy who made football official sport of goa ).
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    EB tie-up with Pegasus Events to host their Home matches in I-League
    munna219777mohammed_87hassanpreetam
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10059 Points
    That's better. If you cannot do it yourself, hand it over to a pro. Let's see how it shapes up. Will EB have home matches in the Club ground?
    Na in YBK only. EB and MB grounds don't have the necessary permissions.
    Not this season, but next season most probably we'll play most of the non-derby matches in the club ground. 

@ archak I read about the tie up with Peagsus in a Bengali daily, any other link on that?
    @easbengalpride most of the online sites(goal.com and others) have published a translated version of that article.
    Someone mentioned in the forum that EB is set to release Bertos, any information on that regard?