Daily dose of east bengal

Comments

• deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    I guess its about acting within your means......thy cant afford the salaries/facilities of the 3 month circus.....but ileague seriously needs to look beyond Nigeria...if needed take the help of the Bangladeshi scouts
    Nagendra
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Richard has been asked to come for trial. Even if EB sign him it will be for 3 months, i.e. Bangladesh and other tournaments before I-League. Marquee signing announcement will happen post ISL only. @footydip Hume demanded almost 4 crores for I-League. FYI - EB is still pursuing Sony Norde.
    sdr62footydip
  • sdr62sdr62 225 Points
    Diomansy Kamara (Senegal) and Boubacar Sanogo (Ivory Coast) are very good strikers playing for North East United FC and both are better than Sony Norde. EB has to spend 25 Lakhs for each of them from Jan'16 to May'16. Let see how they play in ISL'15.
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    Richard has nothing to do with I league. he is for pre season tournaments only. @EastBengalPride few days ago anandabazar reported 2.5 cr
    edited October 2015
    how do you know it is 25 lakhs? do u have any source of their salary? how much they are paid. and have you seen them playing for a club in past ? impressive CV nothing to do with performance.
    goalkeeparEastBengalPride
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    @sdr62 Both of these players are in their 30s! EB will be better served with Bruno Pelisari (loaning out Martins) and another genuine no. 9
  • sdr62sdr62 225 Points
    Bruno is attacking midfielder but not striker. Velez (North East United FC) is a genuine striker and yesterday he scored a beautiful goal in the 82nd minute against Kerala Blasters. EB has taken Suman Malo of Aryans for Bangladesh as well as Domestic Football Tournaments.
    EastBengalPride
  • sdr62sdr62 225 Points
    @footydip About the salary of North East United FC footballers had been published 2-3 days back in "Sangbad Pratidin". Try to follow the Sports Page of all the newspapers daily which I do everyday and you will get a lot of good news. I believe in the saying"First practice then preach".
    you think sangbad pratidin is better source than IFN ? How do you think they will come for 25 lakhs ? where ranty 'bloody' martin cost much much more , even belo is on a salary of around 40 lakhs? I mean think practically, don't believe this news papers blindly. practice is good , but you need a better coach for better performance mate.
    goalkeepar
  • sdr62sdr62 225 Points
    @footydip 25 Lakhs for 5 months. I always think any news channel is far better equipped to get news rather than you and me.