Daily dose of east bengal

Comments

• sdr62sdr62 225 Points
    @footydip Bello is getting 57 Lakhs P.A.
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    you are getting it wrong. not me or you, but there are lots of IFN members who know the facts better than any reporters of any Bengali daily, that much I can confirm. Let's not forget that in football you have two windows. So if it is for 5 month or whatever duration, that mean a half yearly salary. now belo is on 57 PA and sonago and kamara as per you is on 25 ( for half year ) *2 = 50 lakhs PA . Think mate.
    second point I have seen kamara yesterday. he was one of the worse player of the team NEUFC. Moreover he was not even a regular in Italian 3rd division last season. This shows he is a shadow now of his previous forms.
    Thirdly they are all 30+. Why we can't think of a person who is younger. belo 37, ranty surely 30+( don't quote wikipedia ) , then again a 30+ ? why not bring in some do dongs? some young guns. loan out ranty and sign some low profile marquee ( because I league marquee rule isn't that stiff )
    lastly THEY WILL NEVER COME IN 25 LAKHS MATE. NEVER. EVEN IN 25 LAKHS YOU WILL NOT GET ROBIN LORD SING TOO.
    gaffertapemunna219777goalkeeparNagendra
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10059 Points
    The Lord can think over it if the amount is doubled.
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    May be 25 lakhs per month. Now for 5 months that would be equivalent of Norde's demand.
  • sdr62sdr62 225 Points
    @EastBengalPride It is 25 Lakhs for 5 Months i.e., 5 Lakhs/Month. Norde's demand is 1.8 Cr from Jan.'16 to May'16.
  • sdr62sdr62 225 Points
    @footydip How can you differentiate between a low frofile Marquee and a high profile Marquee? The words "Low" and "High" are all relative terms. At the age of Dong there are a few marquee in the world, like Messi, Neymer etc. To bring any of those Marquee Footballer you have to sell 15-20 no. of  East Bengal Clubs.
    EastBengalPride
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Khan dui sponsor dhoira Haldar da re neila hoibo na? I feel we should go all out for Norde and have Pelisari as plan B.
  • sdr62sdr62 225 Points
    In this year I-league EB should play attacking football because attack is the best defense EB must reject Rant as well as Bello and instead recruit Anas and Sandesh in Stopper Back and Elano, a Marquee Player in the Central Midfield who will control the game alongwith Issam Jemaa, an elegant and ever agile striker. Than it will be a classic team. One Indian forward, Jeje is to be recruited. What's your view in this regard/
    look beyond messi neymar and bla bla... AFC asian cup players will also be considered as marquee, concacaf gold cup players will be considered marquees, ofc players will be considered marquee. if Josh walker can be a marquee anyone can be a marquee. you don't need messi , neymar . By the way it will be foolish to compare age of messi and dong.
    my list of low profile marquees will consist of players from Palestine , Thailand , Syrian national team ( this are examples )
    gaffertape
    elano , issan jemma ?????? :D
    now I understand I stand no chance against you in this battle. :D
    Babertogoalkeepar