AIFF-FIFA Academies

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    WOW good news for sikkim to get the academy over there but still i would have loved to see the academy in a city/state which dont have i-league team as i am sure the clubs like usfc and slfc are good to open their own academies

<br><div><br></div><div>Well it does help speed the process for them. Now all USFC need is a U19 and U17 Academy and they are done. The U14 kids are taken care of by AIFF-FIFA.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>First let them pay the players properly..Players like Renedy and Sushil left coz of non payment!!!</div>
  • rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    WOW good news for sikkim to get the academy over there but still i would have loved to see the academy in a city/state which dont have i-league team as i am sure the clubs like usfc and slfc are good to open their own academies

<br><div><br></div><div>Well it does help speed the process for them. Now all USFC need is a U19 and U17 Academy and they are done. The U14 kids are taken care of by AIFF-FIFA.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>First let them pay the players properly..Players like Renedy and Sushil left coz of non payment!!!</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Well let us see. Again they are now in the First Division. I am expecting something to happen from Baichung.</div>
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    if they are not paid they should raise the issue in media
  • usaindia wrote:
    if they are not paid they should raise the issue in media

<br><div><br></div><div>I wouldnt. Once again, they are now in the first division. I bet you they will get there rewards. This is United Sikkim FC we are talking about, not Air India.</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    Kalyani hosting kolkatta leg and Fr. Agnel hosting mumbai leg of U-20 league which is a clear statement that they are using this tournament as a trail event to get how the facilities of the academy location is...<div>not a bad idea to do...</div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Is there any fixture for Sunday, I might wanna go then. Navi Mumbai is far far away!
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    somesh wrote:
    Is there any fixture for Sunday, I might wanna go then. Navi Mumbai is far far away!

<br><div>nope matches are on friday i.e 2mrw  and then next match is on 23rd which is monday</div>
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    academy in kerala ,now could come up either in malappuram ( near calicut ) or kochi.<div><br></div><div><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">"Good news fr North-East. FIFA-AIFF Academy of Delhi can be shifted to Shillong. Indian TD Rob Bann is happy with atmosphere of Shillong" - tweeted by rupayan</span></div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    ajmal wrote:
    academy in kerala ,now could come up either in malappuram ( near calicut ) or kochi.<div><br></div><div><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">"Good news fr North-East. FIFA-AIFF Academy of Delhi can be shifted to Shillong. Indian TD Rob Bann is happy with atmosphere of Shillong" - tweeted by rupayan</span></div>

<br><br><br>Shillong and Kochi are perfect choice....at the moment academies in metros will be waste...main footballing centres (in terms of players not clubs) are never the metros<br>
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    rudra wrote:
    ajmal wrote:
    academy in kerala ,now could come up either in malappuram ( near calicut ) or kochi.</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">"Good news fr North-East. FIFA-AIFF Academy of Delhi can be shifted to Shillong. Indian TD Rob Bann is happy with atmosphere of Shillong" - tweeted by rupayan</span></div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><br><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Shillong and Kochi are perfect choice....at the moment academies in metros will be waste...main footballing centres (in terms of players not clubs) are never the metros</font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">metros are already getting private academies let government focus on other areas</font></div>