AIFF-FIFA Academies

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    The one Shailesh tweeted is actually after what happened in Kalyani.Now with very less time available(Schools Academic year start from June 1 week itself) I guess they have divided the work to region wise and then final camp at Pune to select U-14 NT for festival in Nepal this May.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    ashindia wrote:
    The one Shailesh tweeted is actually after what happened in Kalyani.Now with very less time available(Schools Academic year start from June 1 week itself) I guess they have divided the work to region wise and then final camp at Pune to select U-14 NT for festival in Nepal this May.
    but according to his tweet the trails happenening in pune is for cadets to be admit into academy expected to be opened on may 1 and not for all zones...

not sure about it though...but given the no being a mere 58 i would predict it to be for one zone rather than national level trails
  • I just hope that the AIFF expel the state federations responsible for this. No team from these states should be allowed in I-League.
    shankar wrote:
    ashindia wrote:
    but according to his tweet the trails happenening in pune is for cadets to be admit into academy expected to be opened on may 1 and not for all zones...

not sure about it though...but given the no being a mere 58 i would predict it to be for one zone rather than national level trails

That's what I said they must have divided the work into regions/Zones.
  • At least this is only the begining. Hopefully as time goes on we will get smarter about this.
    I saw this episode of Futbol Mundial in which they showed about FIFA Academy in Jordan which helped them produce many International players so was wondering what our 4 AIFF-FIFA Academies would do. :-?
    Jordan currently in final round of FIFA WCQ.
  • ashindia wrote:
    I saw this episode of Futbol Mundial in which they showed about FIFA Academy in Jordan which helped them produce many International players so was wondering what our 4 AIFF-FIFA Academies would do. :-?

FIFA-AIFF Academy schedule

12:00pm: wake-up
    12:30pm: breakfast of frosted flakes
    02:00pm: Practice on whatever the players want to do (coaches told to stand and watch
    02:01pm: Practice is over
    02:05pm: Break
    03:00am: Sleep
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    <h1 style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 4px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: rgb(244, 244, 244); line-height: 25px !important; color: rgb(54, 109, 199); font-family: Arial; word-spacing: 3px; ">AIFF may set up regional football academy in Sikkim</h1><div><br></div><div><p style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 5px; padding-right: 15px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; color: rgb(63, 63, 63); line-height: 20px; font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; word-spacing: 3px; ">The All India Football Federation (AIFF) could set up one of its eight regional residential academies in Sikkim if the state comes up with the required infrastructure.</p><p style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 5px; padding-right: 15px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; color: rgb(63, 63, 63); line-height: 20px; font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; word-spacing: 3px; ">I-League CEO Sunanda Dhar said the AIFF was setting up eight regional residential football academies in different parts of the country by the end of 2013 and one was likely to be set up in Sikkim. However, he added, it would happen if the AIFF gets a ground and other required infrastructure in the state.</p><p style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 5px; padding-right: 15px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; color: rgb(63, 63, 63); line-height: 20px; font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; word-spacing: 3px; ">“We want Sikkim to develop more football infrastructure to create more Bhaichung Bhutias in the state,” AIFF senior vice-president Subrata Dutta said. Besides, he told reporters at Paljor Stadium that the SFA should pay attention to training of coaches and referees and said the AIFF would back SFA in its endeavours.</p><p style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 5px; padding-right: 15px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; color: rgb(63, 63, 63); line-height: 20px; font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; word-spacing: 3px; ">Dutta and Dhar were here to inspect the organisation of the Gangtok leg of the final round of the second division I-League. Talking to reporters at Paljor Stadium, Dutta said the Sikkim Football Association (SFA) has organised the final round of the league well. The I-League CEO said Sikkim has the potential to host the senior division I-League provided it adds some more facilities.</p><p style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 5px; padding-right: 15px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; color: rgb(63, 63, 63); line-height: 20px; font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; word-spacing: 3px; "><br></p><p style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 5px; padding-right: 15px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; color: rgb(63, 63, 63); line-height: 20px; font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; word-spacing: 3px; "><a href="http://isikkim.com/2012-04-aiff-may-set-up-regional-football-academy-in-sikkim-16-3/">http://isikkim.com/2012-04-aiff-may-set-up-regional-football-academy-in-sikkim-16-3/</a>;
    </p></div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Double joy for Sikkim!!!