AFC cup 2012

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    rudra wrote:
    0-2<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><div id="refHTML"></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Kolkatta clubs...Y U NO play good in asian level tournaments???</div>
  • shankar wrote:
    rudra wrote:
    0-2<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><div id="refHTML"></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Kolkatta clubs...Y U NO play good in asian level tournaments???</div>

<br><div><br></div><div><a href="http://www.quickmeme.com/make/">http://www.quickmeme.com/make/</a>;
    </div><div><br></div><div>Have fun.</div>
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    shankar wrote:
    rudra wrote:

absolutely bullshit allegation. I'm very disappointed that its coming from you.
    east bengal is the first indian club to reach quarter final of afc cup, won asean cup, played most number of afc cup, participated in most no. Of international tournaments representing india. Even this year our afc cup performance was top class barring yesterda s match. Results doesn't always show you true picture. Just like demos 0-0 east bengal doesn't reflect the match and eb's performance
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    I believe when you can't praise a team in good times then you shouldn't have the right to criticise them at bad times
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    I watched the 1st half yesterday. I felt East Bengal was playing realy good and they had more attacks. But they lack imagination in d box and lose d ball. Sanju, Mehtab and Penn were awesome
  • imsourav wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    rudra wrote:

east bengal is the first indian club to reach quarter final of afc cup, won asean cup, played most number of afc cup, participated in most no. Of international tournaments representing india. Even this year our afc cup performance was top class barring yesterda s match. Results doesn't always show you true picture. Just like demos 0-0 east bengal doesn't reflect the match and eb's performance

<br><div><br></div><div>Mate calm down. He was only joking. Also you have to admit that this is bullshit for East Bengal. This is there 3rd last place in 3 years!!!!! They are better than this. They are obviously not trying in a cup which is way more important than the amateur CFL. Yet where is the importance.</div>
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    imsourav wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    rudra wrote:

<br><div>last 3or 4 years the calcutta clubs performance was not that great</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    anyways whoever qualifies should go to play irrespective of glorious or shitty past performances. I anyway think Fed Cup based AFC qualification is a flawed way to choose AFC Cup participants. That has to change...Either make Fed Cup like FA cup (as @arsenalfan proposed before - or something like that) or get 1st and 2nd team from I League.. <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><div id="refHTML"></div>
  • rudra wrote:
    anyways whoever qualifies should go to play irrespective of glorious or shitty past performances. I anyway think Fed Cup based AFC qualification is a flawed way to choose AFC Cup participants. That has to change...Either make Fed Cup like FA cup (as @arsenalfan proposed before - or something like that) or get 1st and 2nd team from I League.. <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><div id="refHTML"></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Technically last season was 2nd Place in the I-League (IMO) with Bengal in 2nd Place last season in I-League but I do agree. For example if Pune FC end this season in 2nd then I would want them in the AFC Cup over a potential winning Fed Cup champs East Bengal not because Pune is better but because Pune would actually use the AFC Cup as a challenge and not a thing they need to do.</div>