2012 IFA Shield

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

arsenalfan wrote:
    WOW. The India Under-22 team is going to look really good. COME ON GUYS WORLD CUP 2018... NO but can we make it to the ASIAN CUP 2015... YES WE CAN!

dont get so optimistic...only a win against a 2nd div team

• rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    WOW. The India Under-22 team is going to look really good. COME ON GUYS WORLD CUP 2018... NO but can we make it to the ASIAN CUP 2015... YES WE CAN!

I was being sarcastic, thats what happens when you wake up at 12pm and the first thing you read is "India 0-2 Philippines"
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:

absolutely man...when we were winning the saff cup we were thinking of easily making to semis now see our senior teams status...
    you cant decide the quality of side till you watch them play against quality team
  • Wow, this is an incredible result...
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    edited March 2012
    this result should give the boys some confidence.... with this renewed confidence they should pull themself off the bottom of the league when it restarts

btw what is goerge 's exact birth year @rudra?
  • archak wrote:
    this result should give the boys some confidence.... with this renewed confidence they should pull themself off the bottom of the league when it restarts

According to Debarghya89 on wikipedia his birth date is March 1, 1988. (Age 24)
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    edited March 2012
    i thought him to be younger than that. if that age is correct than he aint all the hype.... :(
  • archak wrote:
    i thought him to be younger than that

Same, I heard he was only 18 or 19.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    archak wrote:

if he is born on 1988 then how come he is part of u-22 trails???
    if these details are correct and not verified by aiff and thus sending him to qualifiers would cost us a lot
  • shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    archak wrote:

if he is born on 1988 then how come he is part of u-22 trails???
    if these details are correct and not verified by aiff and thus sending him to qualifiers would cost us a lot

That is why I was confused also but I trust Debarghya on wikipedia.