2012 IFA Shield

1131415161719»

Comments

• reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    rudra wrote:
    Here its a different ball game altogether! (Only common thing is the ball on the ground is still a football!!!!!)

Nice one. But true.
  • Ya, kinda guessed that after I saw pictures of Pakir Ali on a motorbike in boxers.
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Pune released a video of IFA shield -</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Pune FC 1 - 1 Pailan Arrows</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div>
    </div>
  • Admin wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Pune released a video of IFA shield -</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Pune FC 1 - 1 Pailan Arrows</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div>
    </div>

<br><div><br></div><div>It is only a 4 minute video so I can only do my best in analysis...</div><div><br></div><div>0:28: Nice take away from #35 and I love the composed run from him. Great pass to Holicharan and lovely positioning. And then a very nice composed shot which looked tough from the way he shot it. You had Subrata running at him and Kamaljeet sprinting towards him. Very nice play from Pailan. </div><div><br></div><div>After that it seemed like it was all Pune FC but I liked the way the players organized themselves. Defended brilliantly and held there shape. Few good saves from the keeper as well.</div><div><br></div><div>As for the penalty I dont think it was. Prathamesh Maulingkar did nothing wrong. Maybe a small nugh but who knows. Might have looked worse from where the referee was.</div><div><br></div><div>After that it looked great for both teams. Pailan got into it and could have easily took the win.</div><div><br></div><div>I wonder where this Pailan team was all season.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    that's my boy Alwyn (#35)<div>See him driblle two defenders and fool 4 defenders standing there....</div>