2012 IFA Shield

Comments

• sabirsabir 46 Points
    He must be less than 20. TFA doesn't keep any 24 years old student. Wikipedia is not a good source. See , Indian National Team...Susshil Singh is mentioned as 23 years olld but in his profile page he is 27.
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Maybe it has something to do with him joining the F.B legally. ;;)
  • sabir wrote:
    He must be less than 20. TFA doesn't keep any 24 years old student. Wikipedia is not a good source. See , Indian National Team...Susshil Singh is mentioned as 23 years olld but in his profile page he is 27.

HEY! ME AND ASH WORK VERY HARD ON WIKIPEDIA THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

hahaha I kid but seriously me and ash and others work hard to make wikipedia a better place. As for Sushil Singh I remember I changed it in December but this IP user changed it back. I never knew till now because I took Kumar's page off my watchlist on wiki. Also I have not gotten to him so I have not revamped his page yet.
  • sabirsabir 46 Points
    edited March 2012
    Problem is that the sources you depond on may not be correct always. I am confident no student in TFA is 20+

BTW ...George doesn't look that strong physically at least from appearence. He has to work on it. Else, someday some coach will make him play in mid-field. Rahim Nabi was best striker in his batch in TFA. Now see, where he is playing.
  • sabir wrote:
    Problem is that the sources you depond on may not be correct always. I am confident no student in TFA is 20+

BTW ...George doesn't look that strong physically at least from appearence. He has to work on it. Else, someday some coach will make him play in mid-field. Rahim Nabi was best striker in his batch in TFA. Now see, where he is playing.

like I said that was not me, when I created Georges page I left the Date of Birth blank.
    edited March 2012
    I think he's some 18 or 19,just like Fela he must have registered in F.B with wrong year in his DOB and this guy on wikipedia blindly copied it from his profile .

24 year olds from TFA have already passed out,they belong to Lester Fernandez,Harmjyot etc batch.
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    I also agree that TFA guys graduate when they are 20 years old so no way George is going to be 24.

Also, wondering why wasn't he part of the under 19 setup before?
    sparta wrote:
    I also agree that TFA guys graduate when they are 20 years old so no way George is going to be 24.

Also, wondering why wasn't he part of the under 19 setup before?

More than half of the TFA grads are actually the India B team players who always make it to probables during NT camps but never make it to main team.

Now that we'll have 4-5 Academies we can see players not getting wasted and develop according to their potential.

• spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    Botafogo playing nice passing football and southern samity playing like Indian national team :P