Kerala State Club Football Championship

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    shankar wrote:
    rudra wrote:
    Shankar...forget about all those logic....just support the team u support more... after all we (fans) need more passion than all those logic

personally, I want Kerala in I League (and also Mumbai FC, but CUK more)

i wish the rumours of no relegation stays and all teams are able to hold the status as i-league team with the league getting to 15 or 16 teams on the basis of whether HAL is gonna be playing or not

Hey I want HAL too
    :P
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    rudra wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    rudra wrote:
    Shankar...forget about all those logic....just support the team u support more... after all we (fans) need more passion than all those logic

i wish the rumours of no relegation stays and all teams are able to hold the status as i-league team with the league getting to 15 or 16 teams on the basis of whether HAL is gonna be playing or not

Hey I want HAL too

how about them getting replaced by rumored Jindal's bangalore franchise team...i guess you can wait for that team whom you can cheer for and also see them winning few matches as well :-?
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    shankar wrote:
    rudra wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    rudra wrote:

Hey I want HAL too

how about them getting replaced by rumored Jindal's bangalore franchise team...i guess you can wait for that team whom you can cheer for and also see them winning few matches as well :-?

that rumour remains a rumour...by the time something happens, I may even leave Bangalore!!!

• MidlajjMidlajj 134 Points
    I agree with @rudra a state league or a League and Knock out competition is what we need. That'll surely help the teams here.
    Basco stuns Central Excise , and a 10 men KSEB defeats Titanium. Basco & KSEB into the semi final.

KSEB 2-1 Titanium

( Goals : Hameed 16' ; K Rakesh 42' 45' )

Red card to Muhammed Rasi in 59'

Basco FC 1-0 Central Excise

(Sanoop 37')
    2nd stage starts today:

Dist Police Palakkad vs Universal SS

Travancore FC vs Aakmi

watch out Aakmi ;)
  • Midlajj wrote:
    I agree with @rudra a state league or a League and Knock out competition is what we need. That'll surely help the teams here.

One can hope. Hope that the KFA decide to do an NPL type league. 10 teams, only 3 players from outside the league and where the average team age is 22. :)
    Basco FC is come along way with a team that full of local players.
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Midlajj wrote:

One can hope. Hope that the KFA decide to do an NPL type league. 10 teams, only 3 players from outside the league and where the average team age is 22. :)
    its KFA , Methar promised a state league in 2009,nothing happened yet. so not expecting anything in near future :/
  • Midlajj wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Midlajj wrote:

its KFA , Methar promised a state league in 2009,nothing happened yet. so not expecting anything in near future :/

There is always hope. I think with the NPL recent success and the fact that the KFA has been productive so far in 2012 will show that a league may be on the horizon.