Kerala State Club Football Championship

Comments

• MidlajjMidlajj 134 Points
    In Palakkad, Surprising is that Palakkad havent host a single state level tournament in the last decade.
  • Midlajj wrote:
    In Palakkad, Surprising is that Palakkad havent host a single state level tournament in the last decade.

hm, looking at its facts via wiki it seems like such a rural place. I wonder if any investors are looking Kerala as a football home again. First the EK Tournament and now this. Its a sign!
    These tournaments are showing, if there is a good organization and promotion, there are no problem of getting a crowd. Really wish these good signs will change the fate of keralafootball.
    Today my home team Gymkhana facing Travancore FC.
  • Midlajj wrote:
    These tournaments are showing, if there is a good organization and promotion, there are no problem of getting a crowd. Really wish these good signs will change the fate of keralafootball.

Shows how much Chirag has done.

They could be doing great if they played at the Municipal Stadium and marketed the team.
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Midlajj wrote:

hm, looking at its facts via wiki it seems like such a rural place. I wonder if any investors are looking Kerala as a football home again. First the EK Tournament and now this. Its a sign!

Its not a rural place buddy don't go by few pics in wiki,its a big town and remember its in Kerala which by far is the most developed and organised state in India.Every single district is equally well developed.

• ashindia wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Midlajj wrote:

Its not a rural place buddy don't go by few pics in wiki,its a big town and remember its in Kerala which by far is the most developed and organised state in India.Every single district is equally well developed.

Just saw that this was what I was using... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palakkad_district so that is how I got confused.
    Gymkhana FC4-2 Travancore FC ( Goals : Rudheesh,Basheer,Daison,Vishak ; E.Noyel & Jose)

YoungMens Palakkad 0-4 Bosco FC

(Goals: Shafeek 2 ,Rashf ,Shameen)

Both teams enters to the per-quarter.
    Pre-Quarter Starts from today: Titanium vs Christ College 5:30 KO , PSFC Palakkad Vs KSEB 7:30KO
  • What is the pre-quarter. You mean Round of 16 right (The final 16 teams)