Kerala State Club Football Championship

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    If Eagles can't dominate here, hoping them to get anything in 2nd div i league wud be too much unless the seriously revamp themselves
  • rudra wrote:
    If Eagles can't dominate here, hoping them to get anything in 2nd div i league wud be too much unless the seriously revamp themselves

Well they got a year to do something.
  • MidlajjMidlajj 134 Points
    They have to strengthen their squad if they want to be in the first division.
  • MidlajjMidlajj 134 Points
    Today

KSEB vs Titanium

Basco vs Central Excise
  • Midlajj wrote:
    Today

KSEB vs Titanium

Basco vs Central Excise

Here we go then, Titanium will be my team for the rest of the tournament.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    this tournament is hardly helping the cause of kerala football
    i would have wished to see a 6 or 8 team league after initial knockout or league followed by knock out...
    that would have helped the game...
    with the present state i would say let cuk survive at the cost of mumbai fc as there doesnt seem to be any possibility of another kerala team to come into national stage in next 3-4 years
  • shankar wrote:
    i would have wished to see a 6 or 8 team league after initial knockout or league followed by knock out...
    with the present state i would say let cuk survive at the cost of mumbai fc as there doesnt seem to be any possibility of another kerala team to come into national stage in next 3-4 years

Or we can just keep Mumbai and force relegate Air India. YAY!

But realistically I would like to see Chirag stay up for 1 more season.
    arsenalfan wrote:
    shankar wrote:

Or we can just keep Mumbai and force relegate Air India. YAY!

But realistically I would like to see Chirag stay up for 1 more season.

anyway mumbai are not showing the burning instinct to survive and anyway mumbaikars gonna see some live action ...that is the reason why i want it to be chirag united kerala for the sake of interest among the public of kerala who are much more passionate about their teams than what we see in mumbai(despite the thing that i would have loved to see both of them survive the league as mumbai fc is my favourite and CUK should say if the team is staying in kerala)
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Shankar...forget about all those logic....just support the team u support more... after all we (fans) need more passion than all those logic

personally, I want Kerala in I League (and also Mumbai FC, but CUK more)
    rudra wrote:
    Shankar...forget about all those logic....just support the team u support more... after all we (fans) need more passion than all those logic

personally, I want Kerala in I League (and also Mumbai FC, but CUK more)

i wish the rumours of no relegation stays and all teams are able to hold the status as i-league team with the league getting to 15 or 16 teams on the basis of whether HAL is gonna be playing or not