PIO (Player of Indian Origin) Thread

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    <span style="font-weight: normal; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(237, 239, 244); ">"FIFA rules state a player can change representation if he has not played in a competitive game for the first nation. Narsingh has only played in friendlies for Holland but I think being in the Euros squad disqualifies him for India and also"</span><div><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(237, 239, 244); "><b>Commented by Rahul Gollamudi in facebook</b></span></div>
  • Just to let you guys know that we should expect him to get 1 cap during the Euros which would mean he CAN NOT join India. He can play as many friendlies for the Dutch then join India but he cant play in the Euros and then move to India.
  • akumarrakumarr 3 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">It would be amazing if we can get him. But lets me realistic here... Even if he does, will the govt. allow him to play? Isn't that kinda what stopped chopra from playing? That and he would lose his work permit in England.</font>
    Heck, i can get an Indian citizenship again! I will play for India! If they want me XD 
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    reddevil87 wrote: »
    =)
    =)
    =))</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">What a joke!!! Not even in dreams!!! Why the hell is he going to play for India and in I-league?? </div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Exactly and these people cant even come up with proper rumors they should have linked his bro instead to make it sound real :D </font></div>
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Ya, i mean he is already in the dutch squad the second best team in the world! He will be challenged with the best players in the world and he will constantly improve! Playing in the I-league, if anything will make him worse as a player.</font>
  • LUCIANO NASINGH SCORED FOR THE NETHERLANDS!!!!!!!

• Interesting. Plays for a D1 Brazilian team. Still yet to make his debut for the club but wow. Seems like a guy who will make it in Brazil but not the Brazilian NT. Plus he is young. Would not be surprised if he is Indian as well. Good for us.

• RonnyRonny 10450 Points

seems like his parents were inspired by Gandhi..thats all :P