I-league 2012-13 General Discussion thread

Comments

• hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points

Sporting Goa already have 3 foreigners

• hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points

Last week they had signed japanese Seiya Sugihista and nigerian Anoure Oboira both are strikers

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Arsenalkid700 said:
    Kieta was released.

Keita was out for full season due to knee injury. So they released him.

• So as of now they have 3 foreigners and they have 2 so far. I am guessing that both new signings will be Free Agents. Also I am guessing they will keep Ogba Kalu until the signings are done.

As for Kalu, hopefully he stays in I-League, he is good for the smaller clubs (stay the fu*k away from Air India and ONGC).
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

I whould want kalu to join air india. Because i don't want them to go down to 2nd div.

• > Joyptan said:
    > I whould want kalu to join air india. Because i don't want them to go down to 2nd div.

And why? Why do they deserve to stay up? Youth is no excuse now, look at there squad. Most are not even u23 anymore. All Air India are doing in I-League is wasting space and making us fail in every AFC inspection because they insist on remaining an institution and not a real football club and also look at them in the off field area. They provide nothing off the pitch, marketing is invisable, care is invisable and even proper ticketing I bet is invisable. You guys think Mumbai is so bad then check Air India out. Relegation bounds.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Joyptan said:
    > > I whould want kalu to join air india. Because i don't want them to go down to 2nd div.
    >
    >

And why? Why do they deserve to stay up? Youth is no excuse now, look at there squad. Most are not even u23 anymore. All Air India are doing in I-League is wasting space and making us fail in every AFC inspection because they insist on remaining an institution and not a real football club and also look at them in the off field area. They provide nothing off the pitch, marketing is invisable, care is invisable and even proper ticketing I bet is invisable. You guys think Mumbai is so bad then check Air India out. Relegation bounds.

and more importantly....more clubs in mumbai will break the raw football fan base in mumbai into lesser amount....which i  want maximum to go for MFC. 
  • @Shankar you forgot about Dodsal Oil Shits FC.

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > @Shankar you forgot about Dodsal Oil Shits FC.

If mumbai fc build a good team and get some decent results then these shit clubs wont affect MFC growth among mumbai football followers